ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello every body!

CONGRATULATIONS to everybody who have got their CONS in the recent Ceremonies.
caramel01 wrote:
kaybe wrote:
caramel,
what documents are they asking for again?( frustrating)
They now want:

1. Your employment history for the last 3 years
2. if you have an irish born child (please forward birth certificates to support this) and if so how are they maintained
I hope Certificate of an irish born child speed up the process and this is not just another lame excuse to delay your application.
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm

caramel01 wrote: I applied in June 2009 and have been hounding them for the last few months to get progress updates. In August they said they'd sent for a garda clearance cert yet when I called back in October nothing had come back from the gards and they had to re-request it, so more delay.

Called them in November and was told it was in the final stages what a lie, I'm still waiting! Called in january and after being told I'd geta call back as the lady didn't know why it had taken so long I didn't get one. Called 2 weeks ago and was told they were in need of extra documentation and would write to me , I got nothing. Called today and was initially given the same answe I got in November and only after insisting that this wasn't sufficient was I told I'd get a call back. I did get a call this time and was told the letter would be in the post today.

I'm very annoyed with their process as I've been in Ireland working since 2003 , paying taxes and never claimed welfare .. really irritating that they don't action applications in a fair way
Be Patient my dear you are in better position compared to me I applied in July 2008 and still waiting :roll: One day our wait would be over.
PIKKA

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I really fail to understand why an 'irish child' would speed up the process. Being legally in ireland for 5 years and paying all taxes ..no welfare are the requirements.
whether my kid is born in ireland or elsewhere should not make any difference. After being in ireland close to a decade in the working age where else would a person move to .. its home now .. and its a pity that we have to go through this ..

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 pm

i have few friends from asia all of them used to work in ireland till 2007.all of theses people left ireland staying in this country for 2-4 years.because all of them move to newzealand,australia because they want to start their own bussiness in ireland but this citizenship process is so long.they just move to australia spend some money there because australia have very programme for migrant pr and citizenship decision can only dealt within 3 months.so immigrant spend alot of money in bussiness in australia.ireland have to speed up the application.so another immigrant can estibaslibed bussiness in ireland without getting frustated from this inis process.

caramel01
Newly Registered

Post by caramel01 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:53 pm

starbuck wrote:I really fail to understand why an 'irish child' would speed up the process. Being legally in ireland for 5 years and paying all taxes ..no welfare are the requirements.
whether my kid is born in ireland or elsewhere should not make any difference. After being in ireland close to a decade in the working age where else would a person move to .. its home now .. and its a pity that we have to go through this ..
Yeah it's all a bit random methinks. Well fingers crossed this is the last piece of randomness from them.

Pikka I'd be on to them every Tuesday and Thursday if I was in your boat! The mistake I made was not calling often enough as per their website request. Well no more now I'm on it!

Good luck pikka!

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

are u on stamp 4 or eusfamtamp4.i never heared from any eusfamtamp4 person on this forum that he got citizenship very strange.i thinks that stamp4 peope are only one getting cons and eusfamtamp4 are in pending.
starbuck wrote:samchoopra --> i am an aug-2011 applicant and i am on 5 year residency stuff. I believe i am the last in the list to be 'irish' as other categories easily precede me!!

irishtobe

our futur in the hand of INIS

Post by irishtobe » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:19 pm

caramel01 wrote:
IQU wrote:caramel 01. did you recieve your letter today ????????????????
I did and they are asking for more documents! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi caramel
i hope you get some response soon . i have same problem , my TD said that north african and some nationality waiting time could take longer , i applied in may 2008 , worked in ireland since 2007 never claim benifit still no answerer , i send to them every month payslip and letter i am lost for word , we hope that end soon i am very sick and angry of this mess

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 am

is anyone call citizenship divsion today ?????????????

caramel01
Newly Registered

Re: our futur in the hand of INIS

Post by caramel01 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 pm

irishtobe wrote:
caramel01 wrote:
IQU wrote:caramel 01. did you recieve your letter today ????????????????
I did and they are asking for more documents! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi caramel
i hope you get some response soon . i have same problem , my TD said that north african and some nationality waiting time could take longer , i applied in may 2008 , worked in ireland since 2007 never claim benifit still no answerer , i send to them every month payslip and letter i am lost for word , we hope that end soon i am very sick and angry of this mess
Thanks Irishtobe,

I've gotten to a stage where I will not be fobbed off with answers like "it's being processed", they gave me the same answer twice at one stage and the second time I insisted that it can't still be the same so they called me back after looking into it. I think if I were you I'd be taking them to court at this stage! I saw a case where someone else did do just that as their application had taken ages as well.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 pm

samchoopra wrote:are u on stamp 4 or eusfamtamp4.i never heared from any eusfamtamp4 person on this forum that he got citizenship very strange.i thinks that stamp4 peope are only one getting cons and eusfamtamp4 are in pending.
I am on stamp4 based out of a working visa which was issued in 2006. This working visa has been discontinued from 2007. I am really not sure as to when i would be getting any response.

thanks
*$

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm

is anyone know when will be the next ceremony ?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 am

friend of mine called the citizenship divsion yesterday .he spoken to the citizenship divsion staff .they told him next approvals batch will be issue in coming weeks.his file is with minister. they are waiting approx 1500 applicants to be sign by minister.hope next week will be good one .he applied in aug 2011 married to irish citizens.good luck everybody

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 pm

IQU wrote:friend of mine called the citizenship divsion yesterday .he spoken to the citizenship divsion staff .they told him next approvals batch will be issue in coming weeks.his file is with minister. they are waiting approx 1500 applicants to be sign by minister.hope next week will be good one .he applied in aug 2011 married to irish citizens.good luck everybody
My cousin called them yesterday and he was told they have finished processing 2010( waiting for the minister to approve) and they are now processing 2011
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 pm

brilliant.so finally in coming weeks all the 2010 applicants will getting a decision.so than they will processing the 2011 applicant .but my mates applied in july 2011 they got theirs approvals last month.anyway its good news

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 pm

IQU wrote:brilliant.so finally in coming weeks all the 2010 applicants will getting a decision.so than they will processing the 2011 applicant .but my mates applied in july 2011 they got theirs approvals last month.anyway its good news
maybe ur mates are married to irish national ( which is more faster)
kaybedab

sunilappat
Newly Registered

great news.

Post by sunilappat » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:31 pm

I called on thursday at 10 am , and after 15 minutes I got disconnected. 10.17 till 11.50 I was on queue with automated message and then the call was dropped!!
I applied in June 2010. Hope there will some reply soon.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

yes she is married to irish citizens. but than my another mate she is refugee status here .she also got her approval.hope our turn will be next i am living here more than 10 yrs still waiting for irish citizens.another hand my mate living in oz they have fastest citizenship system in oz within 3 months. but in ireland 26 months if minister and his party didnot decide to clear the backload.still we will be waiting after 3-4 years.i think fine gael is doing so far good job.keep the good work minister.

sunilappat
Newly Registered

Post by sunilappat » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 pm

When did u apply sage? on what basis?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:00 pm

august 2011 married to eu citizen.i am lving in ireland since 2001.i almost paid over 70 thousand tax to ireland .

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm

IQU wrote:august 2011 married to eu citizen.i am lving in ireland since 2001.i almost paid over 70 thousand tax to ireland .
70 thousand tax.lol
kaybedab

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

yes maybe more than this.i have net pay over 630 a week and i pay over 200 euro a week tax.(last year in may 2011) i got some bonus from my company 5000 euro in that week i paid almost 2450 tax for that.i am so frusating right now. the worst part is last govt some my friend left ireland because( last govt ) slow lazy process for citizenship in ireland.my mate move to another part of the world nz,oz where citizenship processing time is very quick.they open their bussiness over there.atleast they know where is their home ....................i think if they clear all the backload till june 2012.it will be good for ireland .there is few people want to open the bussiness in ireland.some people want to buy house.almost every applicant have some dream to do something after getting the citizenship.also they pay around 950 for 1 applicant.you can imgane if they clear 20000 application before june .how much money govt is going to make ?keep the good work fine gael..................................

blue bird
Newly Registered

Post by blue bird » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 pm

This is a good news, but i have three freinds who have applied on 2008 and 2009, and have not received anything from them yet .. all of them are a tax payers and haven't received and social money!!! i don't know what's going on!!

IQU wrote:brilliant.so finally in coming weeks all the 2010 applicants will getting a decision.so than they will processing the 2011 applicant .but my mates applied in july 2011 they got theirs approvals last month.anyway its good news

irishtobe

hope

Post by irishtobe » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

blue bird wrote:This is a good news, but i have three freinds who have applied on 2008 and 2009, and have not received anything from them yet .. all of them are a tax payers and haven't received and social money!!! i don't know what's going on!!

dear bleu bird

i aplied in may 2008 still waiting , no clear answers from them, its only think we have is hoping that someone somewhere pick our file and deal with it in profiesional maners

batakooji

Irish citizenship approval

Post by batakooji » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Has anybody got approval today or any news

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:17 pm

last approval was issue in week 2-4 this year.so everybody is waiting for next approvals batch to be issue ?hope it will be next week finger cross ..................................................