ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with ILR Salary workout SET(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

Help with ILR Salary workout SET(O)

Post by mohanchhapadia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 am

Hi All,

Hope somebody will be able to point me in the right direction. I am preparing for my ILR which I will be applying in next 3 weeks and I've a doubt as to showing my salary.

I fall under initial HSMP then changed to Tier 1 while extension and completing my 5 years in April this year. My tier 1 visa is till first week of April and I am applying ILR just after this 1st week of March.

I was working with a company X as permanent employee for 3.5 years till Mar 2011. I was on supposed to be 3 month unpaid leave from December 2010 to March 2011. But they have paid (or overpaid) me for January 2011, February 2011 and some salary in March 2011.

I joined company Y on January 2011 while I was on unpaid leave with company X. Now my question is can I at all show this X salary in my ILR? (I have proof of this)

Please confirm?

pk2000
Newly Registered

Post by pk2000 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 am

I think if they have paid you for Jan, Feb & March 2011 & you can payslips, bank statement etc then yes you should include it in the last 12 months pay.

You know that it was upaid but if you have payslips, bank statement then no ones knows that you were on paid leave so my suggestion is to include it.