ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu wife passport requested its been Returned,whats next?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Eu wife passport requested its been Returned,whats next?

Post by cutesmile » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I made a application on 8th of November 2011 and got coa on 8th of december 2011, i sent a email on 30th of january 2011 asked about any progress on my application answer was'under considreation'then after almost 3month application 2nd of February 2012 requested a eu wife passport back for travel and received it on 9th of february 2012.with a letter saying (don't send your sponsor passport to home office untill its been requested by casworker.)

I wondering any one been in this situation before...and how long after they received their Rc?

Does asking a eu wife passport from home office can effect on application process?or can they issue a Rc without sponsor's passport if its not with the home office?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:35 pm

This should not negatively affect your application. They have seen it, took a record of it and most likely won't ask for it again. They don't need it to issue the RC.

In some cases asking the applicant passport after about 3 months triggers a quicker issue of the RC (gets you to the top of the CW pile).

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Re: Eu wife passport requested its been Returned,whats next

Post by cutesmile » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

cutesmile wrote:I made a application on 8th of November 2011 and got coa on 8th of december 2011, i sent a email on 30th of january 2011 asked about any progress on my application answer was'under considreation'then after almost 3month application 2nd of February 2012 requested a eu wife passport back for travel and received it on 9th of february 2012.with a letter saying (don't send your sponsor passport to home office untill its been requested by casworker.)

I wondering any one been in this situation before...and how long after they received their Rc?

Does asking a eu wife passport from home office can effect on application process?or can they issue a Rc without sponsor's passport if its not with the home office?
Thankx jumbo,u raeally took a heavy burden out of my mind.so,u think my file is with caseworker?im wondering if ho wanted to refuse,they have refused early on nd not even to issue a coa.as i was overstayed for 4Years.thankx for ur help nd hope u be continue help me with ur experience.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Most cases are dealt within 3-4 months so your case might be with case worker by now or should be shortly.

The CoA is issued after an administrative checklist check. They just verify that the required documents are present. It doesnt provide any indication on the caseworker's decision once he actually examine the documents.

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 am

so being overstayed does nt matter?nd still i have a impression unsucessful application can be returned nd refused early.i have put all the documents which are required for eea2 Application.but you can not give a surety that ho can not ask u more evidences when they making a decion.nd i hope i receive my Rc within 4Months period.Thanku very much for ur support mate..i was worried that my sponsor's passport is not with ho so they can take time as long as they can and that can cause a delayed issuing a Rc.thankx again