ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income proof documents for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lotus123
Newly Registered

Income proof documents for ILR

Post by lotus123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi,

I am currently employed and have been given shares in the company for which they give me quarterly dividends. What are the documents I need to provide if I have show the salary and dividends both as my income.

I am confused so pls advide. I will be applying for ILR by the end of this month.

Thanks

Shusam80
Newly Registered

Post by Shusam80 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 pm

hi there

you need to show your pay slip, dividends vouchers, your company management account quarterly (which provided by our accountant) and finally your bank statement to proof that you getting total income in your account monthly or quarterly

Best of luck

lotus123
Newly Registered

Post by lotus123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for the response. Company management account half yearly has been given to me by the company director..isnt that enough? Also just to mention the company is not mine, so how they give me the account statement is not in my control. Pls advice.

Shusam80
Newly Registered

Post by Shusam80 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Then in this case just show your pay slips, dividends vouchers and bank statements for the proof to claim the points.

lotus123
Newly Registered

Post by lotus123 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks very much. That helps a lot.