ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do i know if i can give biometrics at post office?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sb2009

How do i know if i can give biometrics at post office?

Post by sb2009 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi,

I have sent an application for Tier 1 extension.

1) I got an email that said that I could make an online appointment with any PEO to give biometric details. It does not mention that I can give the biometric details at a post office. Can i still give the details at a post office?

2) If i want to give the details at a PEO, is it mandatory to show the biometric letter at the oppointment? Or is it ok if i show only the Acknowledgement letter?

Regards,
SB.

sb2009

Post by sb2009 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 pm

I am the sole applicant (main) in the application

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 am

Take a printout of the email and book an appointment at a PEO in case you are in a hurry. Else you can wait for the actual bar coded letter which would tell if you could go to the Post Office for Biometrics or not.

MB243

Post by MB243 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:17 am

Book a PEO appointment anyhooz as no one can say whether you will receive the barcode letter or not.
If you do, you can decide which will be quicker, PEO or PO. There is a charge of £16 at PO & its free at PEO