ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO- Document Requested

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkp
Newly Registered

ILR PEO- Document Requested

Post by pkp » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi , I have been following the forum for a long time and I have say this has been a great help and thanks for all your suggestions. I submitted my ILR through solicitor last Friday, since I was absent from the UK for 277 days and majority is due to my work I received a letter asking to submit letter from employer for all the business travel I have worked for 3 employers. Now I have got the letter and will be submitting on Wed this week.

The question -how long does home office take to process my application if I submit all the docs by Wed this week as I had a to travel on business very shortly?

Thanks,
PK

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Didn't your solicitor ask you to submit the letter upfront? That's the advice that most people with absences greater than 180 have given is to go with employer letters.

How long will the PEO take varies from case to case. I have seen couple of cases on the boards where passports have come back with ILR stamped in two weeks time frame.