ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

quick question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ikonkar
India

quick question

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi All,

hope everyone is doing very well. For those who are still waiting good luck to all of you and also to them who have received there eea2 card.

apologise if this is not the correct forum. I would like bit of feedback please. Recently I've been issued eea2. And we(me and my EU wife) travelled to Paris by car. However to my surprise none of the border staff didn't stamped my passport,not even when we showed our passports at Calais UK border controls didn't had to fill in the landing card either?. So i was just wondering if this will be the case everytime i travel or was it because i was travelling with my wife? tHanks and GOD BLESS x

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

It will be the case every time you travel showing your residence card because you are falling under EU rules rather than UK immigration rules. EU members and their families do not have their passports endorsed by other member states.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Lucapooka wrote:It will be the case every time you travel showing your residence card because you are falling under EU rules rather than UK immigration rules. EU members and their families do not have their passports endorsed by other member states.

Thank you...appreciate it. :)

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Jambo wrote:See Endorsing passport.
Thank you mate. Really appreciate.

GOD BLESS xx