ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking an Appointment at PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drzeevoh73

Booking an Appointment at PEO

Post by drzeevoh73 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi, Can someone plz tell me if i can book an appointment for sameday service on Phone. For your information i am on Tier 1 and completting my 5 years at the end of March2012. I have read on this forum that booking appointment online is bit of a pain.
By the way i am looking for appointment at Sheffield or Liverpool.
Thanks.

the_ilr_boy
Newly Registered

Post by the_ilr_boy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm

UKBA web-site states you can only get an appointment over the phone for Belfast.

Phoenix28
Newly Registered

Post by Phoenix28 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

I didn't have much trouble in booking an appointment online. This morning I registered at https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... ntRegister and was able to book an appointment straight away. All over in 15 minutes.

However i had to try different combinations of dates and PEO's.

Vega

Post by Vega » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Phoenix28 wrote:I didn't have much trouble in booking an appointment online. This morning I registered at https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/se ... ntRegister and was able to book an appointment straight away. All over in 15 minutes.

However i had to try different combinations of dates and PEO's.
Congrats! Which center did you get? For what date?