ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[size=18][color=blue]Final Stage: Verfication of documents[/

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wazee89

[size=18][color=blue]Final Stage: Verfication of documents[/

Post by wazee89 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:25 am

HO recently sent me an e-mail stating that "some of my documents has already been sent for verification".

1- does it mean that they have already satisfied with my evaluation i.e. refernce letter etc. and they only want to vet that the documents are genuine in nature.

2-Annual training of my company is underway. i myself has to attend training program from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. what if the High Commission calls and my supervisor or Finance manager are not in office (i cannot bound my supervisor who is the Chief Executive Officer to office. he sometimes arrives after 1:00 pm or later. Finance Manager is attending training sessions though assistant manager is available at times)?

3- Do they check official website as it contains messages of all key executives emblazoned alongwith their pictures. mine is there as well. do it creates any difference? or it is just useless?

my application was received on 5th sepetmeber. a UTF was attached as well. how much time they would require from now on? any ideas?

sohail akhter

hello once again

Post by sohail akhter » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:07 am

Dear Wazee!!!
I am writing few things with 100% confidence regarding your questions

HO only verifies documents of those applicants which are approved according to thier criteria, but they just need verification from countries like Paksitan where a lot of people use fake documents.

You do ur job as routine wise. BHC Islamabad will contact about ur job in ur office. No matter u r present there or not.

From my point of view BHC takes 2-6 months, as it happened to my clients. Very few can get verification quickly.

Hopefully it satisfies you. u just wait and see. u have done ur job and let them do thier job.

Sohail
Jhelum

first2last4

Re: hello once again

Post by first2last4 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:43 am

sohail akhter wrote: I am writing few things with 100% confidence regarding your questions

HO only verifies documents of those applicants which are approved according to thier criteria, but they just need verification from countries like Paksitan where a lot of people use fake documents.
How can you say that ? they may as well verify anyone from Europe or for that matter UK as well.

Regarding the fear of being absent while verification I reckon thats the reason verification mode is Fax where the superiors can revert back in thier own convinience.
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith