ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER-1 EXTENSION FORMS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfan ahmed khan
Newly Registered

TIER-1 EXTENSION FORMS

Post by irfan ahmed khan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm

DEAR ANY BODY PLEASE HELP ME AS I GOT TIER-1 VISA FROM EMBASSY 1 MONTH AGO AND I AM TRYING TO GO UK WITH IN A WEEK.THE QUESTION IS THIS AFTER 3 YEARS WHAT TYPE OF FORM I NEED TO FILL AS A MAIN APPLICANT AND WHAT TYPE OF FORMS HAVE TO FILL BY DEPANDANTS.AS I FILLED VF9 FOR ME AND FOR DEPANDANTS I FILLED VAF10.PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.

REGARDS
IRFAN

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:45 pm

You have 3 years until you need to apply to extend your leave, there is little point in pointing you to the form now as it will have changed by then.

irfan ahmed khan
Newly Registered

Post by irfan ahmed khan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm

thanks guru yes i know that i have three years to apply for extension could you please advice that what i have to do now that i got the initial visa.is i need to enter in the uk with in 30day of my visa?is this beneficial for getting british passport?.also i really be thankfull to you if you send me a extension form on my e mail address my e mail is irfanabsaar@yahoo.com.

regards

irfan

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

the forms will have changed in three years time, so no, I can't send you the forms that will apply for then.