ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adi_khaneng

Salary Issue

Post by adi_khaneng » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi All

I will be applying for ILR in June 2012. I received my Tier 2(Gen) back in Oct 2009. At that time the HR of our company used an SOC and fulfilled the salary criteria. But I think that has changed now and the salary seems to be much higher than the one I got Tier 2 (Gen) approval. I have asked my HR to look into this but this is taking more time than I anticipated. I have only 3 months left (as we need to show the salary slips as well now).

Now the question is that the UKBA will need to see the evidence that I am being paid at the right level. How long before this salary matter needs to be sorted it out i.e. 2 months salary slips needs to show the current required amount or 3 months. Please let me know. Many thanks.

A Khan

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Any thoughts please...

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 am

Any one. who can input please.

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 pm

adi_khaneng wrote:Any one. who can input please.
For Tier (2) i believe it is minimum 3 month salary and 3 month bank statement. This is minimum but as long as you are being paid on or above the SOC rate, you are fine.