ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cuban spouse visa application time?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bossanovaboy

Cuban spouse visa application time?

Post by bossanovaboy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 am

So my wife is handing in all the papers and the money tomorrow to the Cuban embassy , does anyone know what the procedure is after she's handed it all in? What happens next? How long can it take?

Thanks

Ps thanks everyone for answering my questions over the last year because that helped me sort all the paper work out. Wish me luck!

jimmurray
BANNED

Re: Cuban spouse visa application time?

Post by jimmurray » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm

bossanovaboy wrote:So my wife is handing in all the papers and the money tomorrow to the Cuban embassy , does anyone know what the procedure is after she's handed it all in? What happens next? How long can it take?

Thanks

Ps thanks everyone for answering my questions over the last year because that helped me sort all the paper work out. Wish me luck!
hi, can you tell me how ur wife made an appointment, how u sent the docs etc a little detail about the process, as I am in a similar situation.

I am applying in Ghana but I assume the process is same in every country.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:19 pm

The process isn't the same in every country.

timothy
BANNED

Post by timothy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Casa wrote:The process isn't the same in every country.
it is pretty similar, the brits only do things one way

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Not the case. The VAC process varies.
Jimmurray and alter-ego Timothy, can you decide who you want to be...one or the other. Why the double registration posting from the same computer?