ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A, in handwriting? Some other spouse-side questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jimmurray
BANNED

VAF4A, in handwriting? Some other spouse-side questions

Post by jimmurray » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi

My wife completed the VAF4A form. However I recall if I am correct, from our general visa application back in June, that these forms had to be submitted in printed format?

Also if my wife did biometrics before, will she have to do them again?

And just a general question about what my wife should submit besides passport and application form. What about passport photos? Where and why are these necessary?

I have all my docs covered, just need some advice on the process that will happen with my wife in Ghana

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 pm

you seem to have so many posts on the go at once it may help to keep to one.

Biometrics for each application

Photos are required for the application for and spare ones needed in case in problems with the one on the form. As you will know from the last time the visa has a photo that is scanned from the photo you submit
pennyless

jimmurray
BANNED

Post by jimmurray » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

pennylessinindia wrote:you seem to have so many posts on the go at once it may help to keep to one.
no it won't...move along if you don't like it

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm

jimmurray wrote:
pennylessinindia wrote:you seem to have so many posts on the go at once it may help to keep to one.
I think you have the wrong attitude if you want anyone here to help you - constantly arguing with anyone who takes the time to reply, and opening up a new thread for every question you have.

jimmurray
BANNED

Post by jimmurray » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Greenie wrote:
jimmurray wrote:
I think you have the wrong attitude if you want anyone here to help you - constantly arguing with anyone who takes the time to reply, and opening up a new thread for every question you have.
go talk to urself

timothy
BANNED

Post by timothy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:38 pm

why does every forum need to have power hungry mods? guys just asking a few questions

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:46 pm

timothy wrote:why does every forum need to have power hungry mods? guys just asking a few questions
I am not a mod and neither am I 'power hungry'. The forum rules are not to create multiple threads on the same topic. the OP has about 7/8 active threads all about his wife's spouse visa, and often about the same question. In addition, he appears to have a habit of trying to argue with anyone who replies to his questions. It is far more difficult to advise someone when they have so many topics on the go and when they also take this attitude - I have politely asked him to stick to one thread and had a rude response - so I won't answer any of his or your threads in the future, in case you think I am trying to feed my' power hungry nature' as opposed to giving you the benefit of my knowledge and experience.

jimmurray
BANNED

Post by jimmurray » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Greenie wrote:
timothy wrote:why does every forum need to have power hungry mods? guys just asking a few questions
I am not a mod and neither am I 'power hungry'. The forum rules are not to create multiple threads on the same topic. the OP has about 7/8 active threads all about his wife's spouse visa, and often about the same question. In addition, he appears to have a habit of trying to argue with anyone who replies to his questions. It is far more difficult to advise someone when they have so many topics on the go and when they also take this attitude - I have politely asked him to stick to one thread and had a rude response - so I won't answer any of his or your threads in the future, in case you think I am trying to feed my' power hungry nature' as opposed to giving you the benefit of my knowledge and experience.
show me two same topics dickhead..you stop bloody complaining im just trying to get info dont need a bloody running commentary on my activity

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm

You've lost valuable advice from Greenie and are close to having no access to the forum. Post with respect or not at all and please keep to one thread.
It's amazing what 'power hungry mods' can see. Timothy, who valiantly rose to your defence, is actually posting from the same IP as yourself, with an email containing your initials. 8)

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Casa wrote:You've lost valuable advice from Greenie and are close to having no access to the forum. Post with respect or not at all and please keep to one thread.
It's amazing what 'power hungry mods' can see. Timothy, who valiantly rose to your defence, is actually posting from the same IP as yourself, with an email containing your initials. 8)

Tried to offer help, sad who folk can get so rude. Well done you :lol:
pennyless

unbannable
BANNED

Post by unbannable » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 am

Casa wrote:You've lost valuable advice from Greenie and are close to having no access to the forum. Post with respect or not at all and please keep to one thread.
lol you think ur so smart..why was I banned anyway? don't bother banning again, I have infinite IPs, and I will keep coming back as I please..I think you are pathetic trying to supress free speech

Maybe I was a little rude, but nothing to warrant an extreme measure like banning..pathetic..and as you can see...you are powerless...

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Not that powerless. :?
For any members who may be wondering...the ban was applied not only for his rudeness but also due to Jimmurray posting as Timothy and Rajahbul..presumably in an attempt to give his poor advice some credibilty.

viralfunnies
BANNED

Post by viralfunnies » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Casa wrote:Not that powerless. :?
For any members who may be wondering...the ban was applied not only for his rudeness but also due to Jimmurray posting as Timothy and Rajahbul..presumably in an attempt to give his poor advice some credibilty.
as you can see you can't really ban anyone...anyway you can't ban people for being rude, especially when no swear words were exchanged...therefore you are supressing freedom of speech, based on your own upbringing and opinions, god I am tired of you mods, you are pathetic

I still gave better advice than so called 'solicitors'