ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hazuki
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed please

Post by hazuki » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:32 am

i got married on the 18/2/06, to a indian citizen i am a british citizen,
shortly after coming back to the uk i was made redundant on the grounds of a downturn of production.
So my spouse never applied for the 2 year visa while i searched for a job ,as yet i have had no luck and the months just seem to be passing .
My mother who owns the propety i live at will sponser my spouse (she also works ).
i needed to know what the details are which need to be included in the letter to the immigration officer .
do i need a letter from my mother and letter from myself explaining this.
thx in advance all comments are appreciated.
Last edited by hazuki on Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hazuki
Newly Registered

Post by hazuki » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:16 pm

*bump**

please may i have some advice on this topic ,because i really wanted to know if its possible to get my mrs over.

hazuki
Newly Registered

Post by hazuki » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:55 pm

really need some assistance,because i heard if theres a refusal it becomes harder the next time .

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:33 pm

I suspect the reason why no one has posted a reply is that this sort of query has come up a number of times before. Use of the search facility produces topics such as this one which hopefully will assist you. And note the conclusion in that case!
John

hazuki
Newly Registered

Post by hazuki » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:30 pm

John a big big thx ,
minds feels somewhat at ease ,hopefully i'll get a good result and can share it with everyone .