ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent (PBS) Appl. form version changed from 14 Feb

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mantasingh

Dependent (PBS) Appl. form version changed from 14 Feb

Post by mantasingh » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi

Please note Dependent application form version is updated to 02/12.
Download it from the below link.

http://ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconte ... ation1.pdf

Thanks

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Usefull info Mate.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi,

Thanks for this, will the main applicant form is remain same?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... l-form.pdf

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Yep Main applicant form is same.Go through the following link for updated news for tier 1:-

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... /24-tier-1

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I will applying for my Tier 1 Extension on 28th Feb 2012 with my 2 dependents. I am guessing i will have refill this form for them?

Regards
Jedi001

ashafqat
BANNED

Post by ashafqat » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 am

I think for extension dependent form will remain old one

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 am

I already filled up the old version and thinking to post it soon.

Can I still use old one (07/2011)?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 am

If there is a new form available, the old one becomes invalid by default. It's not a mammoth task, filling a form again hardly takes 20 minutes.

Use the new form

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 am

QuickSam wrote:If there is a new form available, the old one becomes invalid by default. It's not a mammoth task, filling a form again hardly takes 20 minutes.

Use the new form
Applicants should use the new form with immediate effect, but we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of the form up to and including 5 March 2012.

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 pm

This text is linked with with tier-1 main applicant. Is this also true for tier-1 dependent?

Applicants should use the new form with immediate effect, but we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of the form up to and including 5 March 2012

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm

I have filled two forms for my dependents and was going to apply in mid-March and now i have to do the same work again.

Y do they keep changing the forms?

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 pm

The new Tier 1 General dependant form is not available for downlaod yet...

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

chosenaik wrote:The new Tier 1 General dependant form is not available for downlaod yet...
it is...
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I was eferring to the following. Sorry, sjoul;d have clarified. My wife requires an extension:

Application for an extension of stay as a dependant of a person who has leave to remain under the points based system

The new form for this has not yet been released.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm

The dependent application form has some errors and i have called the Croydon office and reported the errors.

n. Maintenance

Dependants of Tier 1 main applicants (Excluding Tier 1 Investor dependants)

You must have a minimum level of funds to support yourself. If you do not have the required level of funds the application will be refused. Please note dependants of Tier 1 Investors do not need to satisfy the maintenance requirement.

n1. The level of funds you must have access to depends on the length of time the main applicant has been in the UK. Please indicate whether the main applicant has been in the United Kingdom for:

Less than 12 months Please provide evidence of more than £1600 of available funds

12 months and over Please provide evidence of more than £533 of available funds

now go to question K3

Dependants of Tier 2 and Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) main applicants
n2. You must have a minimum level of funds to support yourself. If you do not have the required level of funds your application will be refused.
Please provide evidence of £533 of available funds - go to question N3
Maintenance certified by A-rated sponsor (for Dependants of Tier 2 only) - go to question K4

n3. Please provide evidence that you have has access to available funds in order to support yourself. Funds may be in your name or that of the main applicant. Please tick the relevant box(es) to indicate the evidence supplied:

Personal bank or building society statements covering a 3 month period
Building society pass book
Letter from bank or building society confirming funds and that they have
been banked for at least 3 months
Letter from a financial institution regulated by either the Financial
Services Authority or, in the case of overseas accounts, the home
regulator (official regulatory body for the country in which the institution
operates and the funds are located) confirming funds and covering a
three month period.

Maintenance certified by the sponsor

n4. Tick to confirm that:
The A-rated sponsor has confirmed on the certificate of sponsorship that where necessary they will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month.
I have provided a written undertaking from the main applicant’s A-rated sponsor that where necessary they will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month.

The above section is copied from the location - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

After the question N1 the go to section should refer to Section N3 and not K3

After the question N2 the go to section should refer to Section N4 and not K4

They have reported this error to their head office and they might correct the form in the due course. they have asked me to check their website to see if there are any changes to the form.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

chosenaik wrote:I was eferring to the following. Sorry, sjoul;d have clarified. My wife requires an extension:

Application for an extension of stay as a dependant of a person who has leave to remain under the points based system

So i guess the form which I have filled for the Tier 1 visa extension (applying on 28th Feb PEO Croydon) for my dependents remains the same 07/2011 version.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

cheers
Jedi001

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Jedi001 wrote:
chosenaik wrote:I was eferring to the following. Sorry, sjoul;d have clarified. My wife requires an extension:

So i guess the form which I have filled for the Tier 1 visa extension (applying on 28th Feb PEO Croydon) for my dependents remains the same 07/2011 version.

cheers
The lady whom I spoke - Laura, she told me to use the new form starting today. Pls call the Croydon office on 08706067766 and confirm with them.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 pm

pgaitonde wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:

cheers
The lady whom I spoke - Laura, she told me to use the new form starting today. Pls call the Croydon office on 08706067766 and confirm with them.
Many thanks for confirming the same, will call them and confirm the same.

Cheers
Jedi001

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Jedi001 wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:
Jedi001 wrote:

cheers
Many thanks for confirming the same, will call them and confirm the same.

Cheers
Please post ur reply after the call

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Spoke to someone at Croydon office and they said if there is a new form then you should use it, however when I mentioned that your website says that you will be accepting the old form till 5th of March, then he said that you can then use the old one if our website says the same.

Still unclear and am going to fill both :-) and ask them which one they want to be on safer side.

Cheers
Jedi001

Somudro
Member of Standing

Post by Somudro » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Unreliable answer!

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

I think people applying before MArch 5 should fill both the forms and take it along with them and should submit the one which they ask..

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 pm

What I don't understand is, why do you want 2 forms. I agree with the answer provided by UKBA, if there is a new form just use it.

In my opinion the new form generally replaces the old one, the day it comes into existence but UKBA is accepting old forms till march just because they understand that some people might not get the information on time.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 pm

QuickSam wrote:What I don't understand is, why do you want 2 forms. I agree with the answer provided by UKBA, if there is a new form just use it.

In my opinion the new form generally replaces the old one, the day it comes into existence but UKBA is accepting old forms till march just because they understand that some people might not get the information on time.
As i have mentioned in my previous post that there is some issue with the form and i have highlighted the same in the post and also to the UKBA guys and they might change the form in the due course, not sure, but just to be on the safe side, i think it is better to carry both. But it is totally up to the individual person on whether he/she wants to carry both or only one.

hsshagor
Newly Registered

Mistake in PBS Depended Application form

Post by hsshagor » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi
I seems there is a small mistake in section "N" Maintenanc.
n. Maintenance
Dependants of Tier 1 main applicants (Excluding Tier 1 Investor dependants)
You must have a minimum level of funds to support yourself. If you do not have the required
level of funds the application will be refused. Please note dependants of Tier 1 Investors do
not need to satisfy the maintenance requirement.
n1. The level of funds you must have access to depends on the length of time the main
applicant has been in the UK. Please indicate whether the main applicant has been in the
United Kingdom for:
Less than 12 months Please provide evidence of more than £1600 of available funds
12 months and over Please provide evidence of more than £533 of available funds

"now go to question K3"

It should be N3 instead of K3

Any comments ????