ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time To enter UK after acquiring visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yangmarai
Newly Registered

Time To enter UK after acquiring visa

Post by yangmarai » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 am

Hi All

i have been granted visa under type-CP/Spouse Visa from Feb 2012 - May 2014. So I have to stay there for 2 years in order to apply for ILR. I am planning to go on March. So, is there any rule that says that I have to go within some specific time like 28 days or 40 days or may be 20 days.? Can any one help me out here, please :)

If I go on march then I would complete my Two years before Apr 2014. One of the applicant just got visa after being rejected so he had to enter UK within 28 days. I am now worried if that applied to me as well.

Thanks

HEELLPPP :)

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am

Within three months should be ok.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yangmarai
Newly Registered

Post by yangmarai » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks for the response. I was also hoping that 3 months should be the limit that's why they gave extra 3 months otherwise it would have been Feb 2012 - Feb 2014 instead of Feb 2012- May 2014.

:)