ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 pm

cutesmile wrote:I have tried every thing,Called to Home office and sent a email asking about any progress on my application and asked my EU wife passport return,they just sent her passport back without my RC and i don't know how long im gona w8 more,Because now they don't have my EU wife passport with them and they can take as long as they can.Asking a passport back didn't work for me after 3moths application.

Here are the details:
EEA2 application sent 8th November 2011

Received 9th November 2011

Coa received 8th December 2011(permitted to accept offer of employment,or continue employment in the uk)

sent a email on 30th january2012 and asked about any updates on my application,i wanted to know any progress being made on my application because my wife have a plan to travel this month to visit her family.(Answer was,according to our records,your application is currently under consideration)

2nd of February2012 i asked my Eu wife passport to be return,sent a email.

9th of February 2012 HO sent my wife passport back with a letter dated:7th february 2012,saying your sponsor's passport is being returned to enable to travel.please don't sent passport to the HO untill it has been requested by a casework.

STILL WAITING RC?(':(')

My question is to all my friends on this forum,without my eu wife passport with Home office could it be effected on EEA2 application time process or still could i have a chance to get RC soon.

I would love to hear some answers.
yes they consider soon your application and one day you get soon your RC just wait pray for all brother and sister thanks
Zkhan

Phina
Newly Registered

Post by Phina » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 pm

sanson wrote:Finally, 5 agonising months later... I received my RC!!

My timeline as below:
- Application sent on 19th August 2011
- Application received by HO on 21st August 2011
- COA letter received on 1st October 2011 (dated on 27th September 2011) after submitting a complaint over the phone for taking so long
- Request for return of my EEA husband's passport on 3rd January 2012
- Received both Passports including my RC on 17th Janary 2012

The RC date of issue is 28th November 2011, that means that the passport was just sitting there in the Home Office for more than 7 weeks. I even called them on December to check on my application status and they said they didn't have any updates to give me. Who knows for how long would the passports have been there if we hadn't requested my husband's one back....

The best of luck for all of you waiting for the RC!!
Congratulations, you are lucky. I submitted mine in Sept and still waiting. Does anyone know the processing time for dependent OFM? Pls, your advise will be appreciated

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Phina wrote:
sanson wrote:Finally, 5 agonising months later... I received my RC!!

My timeline as below:
- Application sent on 19th August 2011
- Application received by HO on 21st August 2011
- COA letter received on 1st October 2011 (dated on 27th September 2011) after submitting a complaint over the phone for taking so long
- Request for return of my EEA husband's passport on 3rd January 2012
- Received both Passports including my RC on 17th Janary 2012

The RC date of issue is 28th November 2011, that means that the passport was just sitting there in the Home Office for more than 7 weeks. I even called them on December to check on my application status and they said they didn't have any updates to give me. Who knows for how long would the passports have been there if we hadn't requested my husband's one back....

The best of luck for all of you waiting for the RC!!
Congratulations, you are lucky. I submitted mine in Sept and still waiting. Does anyone know the processing time for dependent OFM? Pls, your advise will be appreciated[/quote
hello please give me some advice if my european partner she take benefits from govt any problem in my applaication please give me some advice i am be very thankful
Zkhan

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

dont send any documents back to them unless advised to by homeoffice

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm

chokedup wrote:dont send any documents back to them unless advised to by homeoffice
so you saying,you have your and yours partener's passport on you not with home office?nd u didn't send them back...sorry but im bit confused how is gona work with issuing Rc.because i have different situation they sent my partner's passport and they have mine with home office.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am

I sent an email to ukba last thursday and they reply after 3 hours saying :
(According to our records, your documents were despatched from our office on 4 February. These documents were sent via second class mail so will take a few days to reach you ) and when i phoned my lowyer on the friday he did not recieve anything yet !!! that weird coz is been now 8 days since this document been despatched ! and i dont know what sort of document he meant !! is it my RC ? i hope god make it a good news for me.

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 am

cutesmile wrote:
chokedup wrote:dont send any documents back to them unless advised to by homeoffice
so you saying,you have your and yours partener's passport on you not with home office?nd u didn't send them back...sorry but im bit confused how is gona work with issuing Rc.because i have different situation they sent my partner's passport and they have mine with home office.
yes i have both our passports! they said in the letter dont send it back until we request you to! now if only they ask me to return it after six months i will be really upset!!!

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am

justice12 wrote:I sent an email to ukba last thursday and they reply after 3 hours saying :
(According to our records, your documents were despatched from our office on 4 February. These documents were sent via second class mail so will take a few days to reach you ) and when i phoned my lowyer on the friday he did not recieve anything yet !!! that weird coz is been now 8 days since this document been despatched ! and i dont know what sort of document he meant !! is it my RC ? i hope god make it a good news for me.
I belive its your Rc my brother and 2Nd class royal mail parcel take normally bit longer.def you will receive on monday or tuesday.you know when i asked my wife passport back they didn't send passport to my lowyer,they sent it on my home address...might you get straight onto your home address.Good luck for you mate.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Friday i send email to Liverpool.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk about my COA but they send me email today they write

Please be advised that I have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Application, to the team where your application is located.
i dont know when they send me COA
Zkhan

nonabidut
Newly Registered

COA

Post by nonabidut » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 pm

justice12 wrote:I sent an email to ukba last thursday and they reply after 3 hours saying :
I got the same reply, only that mine was dispatched on 2 February, and as of today, still nothing in my mailbox. Is it common for the documents to arrive weeks after it was dispatched? I notice that for some people, there can be up to 3 weeks period between when it was issued and received. Is the doc sent on the date it was issued? which means it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive? Thanks everyone.

LAROCCAMOM

Post by LAROCCAMOM » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:41 pm

When did you apply?
Laroccamom
Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

EEA1 &EEA2 mailed: 28/11/2011
Received by HO: 29/11/2011
Residence Certificate Received: 19/12/2011
Spouse COA Received: 19/12/2011
Spouse RC Received: 1/3/2012

nonabidut
Newly Registered

COA

Post by nonabidut » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 pm

LAROCCAMOM wrote:When did you apply?
I applied the 9th of December on the basis of durable relationship. More than 9 weeks later, still expecting for my COA. I am not sure if its due to neglect or a complicated case of application. Good luck to everyone else waiting, I definitely need it!

Gubi2004

Still waiting

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi all my friends though to share you my application timeline so far eea1& eea2 as unmarried partner sent 2 November to home office 12 December eea1 approved& coa still awaiting my r card wish u all the best

ribenamango
Newly Registered

This never ending wait........

Post by ribenamango » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi all first of all i would to thanks my fellow forum member for feeding us with all this valuable information and sharing your experiences as it has helped me alot to understand the whole process.this is my first post following 2 weeks of continuous reading of this forum.
My time line for eea1 and eea2 so far is:
i have been with my partner since feb 2010,it started as a causal relationship but we fell in love and decide to get married and we have been living together since July 2010
certificate of approval applied in sept 2010,which was later refused in march 2010 for not providing enough evidence grrrr
married in july 2011
eea1 and eea2 sent off in sept 2011 on the basis of married partner of an eaa national which is exercising treaty rights in the uk as self employed ,coa was received in OCT 2011 first week and from then this never ending wait started to get my RC. numerous phone call to home office in regrads to the progress of the application was told to wait till its been 6 months from the date i applied. i have also sent them emails,first two went unanswered and finally at the third email they replied
According to our record your application is still under consideration and you will be contacted shortly
:shock: contacted as in they require new evidence or is this good news?
as this whole process is almost touching the 6 month mark as stated in the guidelines and i am sort of worried and sad at the same time as some people here applied at the same time as me have got their resident cards and i am left in that dark corner
:( i will appreciate any kind of suggestion,advice in regards to this and i would also like to know what would be the case if they HO does not reach a decision after 6 months and what would be my options at that point ?

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Did you apply with solicitor or on your own? 5 month o my god am so upset for you and for myself they treat us so bad I don't want to swear, did you recive eea1? I think you will need to contact the solviet and start now inform the home office that you need an answer before 6 month otherwise you call the eu am angry

ribenamango
Newly Registered

Post by ribenamango » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

thanks gubi2004 for a prompt reply.i appointed a solicitors for eea1 and eea2 as i did not had much luck the last time i applied on my own :( .no i didn't get eea1 yet the only thing i had from them is a COA. what is solviet and do i need to contact them now or after 6 months?

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:46 pm

some update! i emailed ukba last night and mentioned that i have 2 days left (6months period) and would like to know if i will be receiving it before 18th
got call today from ukba that something is in post recorded delivery and i will receiving something tomorrow! i asked if its my RC and she responded i am not allowed to tell you that! anyway will let you lot know if its RC tomorrow! thanks for your support! ( i did not send return envelope so that means they do want me to receive it before 18th )

Gubi2004

Post by Gubi2004 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm

that is great news if its your rd card you waited long so hopfully you will get it tommorrow, wish you all the best take care and thanks for your email once again,

wsmani
Newly Registered

Need EEA family spouse visa time frame

Post by wsmani » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 am

My name is Waqas Hussain i applied for my EEA family Visa for uk on 02/02/2012 from isb pakistan. i want to know when it will be returned to me with my visa please replay me soon. on tracking it says "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 02/02/2012" what does it means. and now its saying "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 02/15/2012"

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

update! finally after a long longggg time i have received my RC on a4 sheet!!! applied on 16/08/2011 received RC on 16/02/2012 issued on 10/02/2012.
i would like to thank all of you who replied and helped here on this forum! just dont give up!
The person i spoke to yesterday from UKBA said mostly they complete application in 3 to 4 months ...dont know why they took long for me!
NOTE: if you dont receive COA with 3 to 4 weeks email them!

cutesmile
Newly Registered

Post by cutesmile » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am

chokedup wrote:update! finally after a long longggg time i have received my RC on a4 sheet!!! applied on 16/08/2011 received RC on 16/02/2012 issued on 10/02/2012.
i would like to thank all of you who replied and helped here on this forum! just dont give up!
The person i spoke to yesterday from UKBA said mostly they complete application in 3 to 4 months ...dont know why they took long for me!
I glad for you and God bless you,enjoye your life now.

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:08 pm

chokedup wrote:update! finally after a long longggg time i have received my RC on a4 sheet!!! applied on 16/08/2011 received RC on 16/02/2012 issued on 10/02/2012.
Congratulation great news enjoy your life and you write here if you dont received COA with 3 to 4 weeks email them i send my application 19th december 2011 but they send me back my all application back on 18th januray i not send my orignal non EEA passport so thats way send me application back with letter they want my non EEA orignal passport and more support documents like council tax bill joint tannancy agreement or or joint utility bill or joint bank statement wages slip i send them again with letter i explain i was send all documents but they not check clearly they just check my application and there is no my non EEA passport avalible so thats way they send me back i send on 23rd january i am still wating i send them email but they replay me like this
Please be advised that I have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Application, to the team where your application is located. what you think about this. the Home Office send me Certificate of Application soon or not please give me advice thanks [/b]
Last edited by zahirsona on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zkhan

justice12
Algeria

Re: COA

Post by justice12 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm

[quote="nonabidut"][quote="justice12"]I sent an email to ukba last thursday and they reply after 3 hours saying :
(According to our records, your documents were despatched from our office on 4 February. These documents were sent via second class mail so will take a few days to reach you ) and when i phoned my lowyer on the friday he did not recieve anything yet !!! that weird coz is been now 8 days since this document been despatched ! and i dont know what sort of document he meant !! is it my RC ? i hope god make it a good news for me.[/quote]

I got the same reply, only that mine was dispatched on 2 February, and as of today, still nothing in my mailbox. Is it common for the documents to arrive weeks after it was dispatched? I notice that for some people, there can be up to 3 weeks period between when it was issued and received. Is the doc sent on the date it was issued? which means it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive? Thanks everyone.[/quote]

HI nonabidut did you get your document yet ? and did the ukba told you what sort of document are ? coz Iam still waiting for mine !!!

nonabidut
Newly Registered

Re: COA

Post by nonabidut » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I got the same reply, only that mine was dispatched on 2 February, and as of today, still nothing in my mailbox. Is it common for the documents to arrive weeks after it was dispatched? I notice that for some people, there can be up to 3 weeks period between when it was issued and received. Is the doc sent on the date it was issued? which means it could take up to 3 weeks to arrive? Thanks everyone.[/quote]

HI nonabidut did you get your document yet ? and did the ukba told you what sort of document are ? coz Iam still waiting for mine !!![/quote]

No, I havent received anything yet! In fact, I failed to mention that what I am waiting for is only my COA, sad really, cause I sent my application on December 9th, which means, 9 weeks and still no COA! I am just concerned that it might be lost by the post, because today I received my partner's Registration Certificate, issued on the 8th (Feb), while mine was dispatched on the 2nd, and still nothing...................................................
I hope you will receive your RC soon.

aluter

Post by aluter » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm

I have just sent off my spouse's eea1 application and my eea2 application today(16th Feb)

Hoping I get it back for April so i can go on holiday :lol: But it may just be wishful thinking

We included my spouse's ID card, My passport, Tax bill, Water bill, January pay slip, his work contract, sky bill, marriage certificate, my student visa which expires October 2013.

I have read that maybe we should have included more stuff?

Anyways the waiting begins.