ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1extension query...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohithupesh
Newly Registered

Tier 1extension query...

Post by mohithupesh » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Hello,

I applied for my tier 1 general visa extension on 19th jan 2012 as my visa was expiring on 27 jan. I got the acknowledgement letter on 27 jan and visa fee also has been charged on 24 jan. My employer has sent 2 times employer checking form but both time the response came negative by saying that they do not have any record of my application and can't confirm my status as legal to work on that basis.

It is really surprising for me as I have got the letter and fees also gone from my account but still the ECS response is coming negative. I have contacted them twice on the customer service number but no solution. Now because of this my employer has suspended me and given me 21 days notice to provide the legal docs.

I don't know what else I can do now, can anyone help me in this matter.
Thanks

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi,

Have you shown the employer the acknowledgement letter from Home Office and also documentation from UKBA which clearly details Section 3C?

Kind Regards

mohithupesh
Newly Registered

Post by mohithupesh » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Thx for the reply.

yes i did, also provided them a copy of my credit card statement showing the charges with the name of UKBA and they are not disapproving these but they say ECS positive response is necessary to continue my work till the time i am not getting the decision. My employer has sent 3rd time today ECS form and I am more worried bcz if this time result is not positive then i can loose my job. is there any other way to get at least the ECS positive confirmation?

My employer will be happy if they only get the confirmation that my visa's extension is under consideration.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm

I really hope they can confirm that the visa is under consideration this time, as you have been treated very unfairly.

Kindly try and call UKBA again tomorrow and explain to them how serious the problem is.

Apart from these suggestions I have made, I don't know what else you can do to escalate the situation further. Maybe someone else on the forum can provide more insight.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.

Kind Regards

MB243

Post by MB243 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

You need to go through this link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin ... pport/ecs/ to make sure your company is providing all the required info to UKBA for them to respond in positive

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Unfortunately, ECS do provide incorrect information check this