ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set M interactive form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rantac
Newly Registered

ILR Set M interactive form

Post by Rantac » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am

Dear All,
My wife and children are eligible for ILR Set M from 29-May-2012. Arrived to UK on 27 Jun 2010 on Spouse Visa.
While I tried to take online appointment, at some point I got below message

"You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Does it mean, we have to fill interactive form and then take apointment. Please advise.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Set M interactive form

Post by Greenie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:19 am

Rantac wrote:Dear All,
My wife and children are eligible for ILR Set M from 29-May-2012. Arrived to UK on 27 Jun 2010 on Spouse Visa.
While I tried to take online appointment, at some point I got below message

"You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment. "

Does it mean, we have to fill interactive form and then take apointment. Please advise.
You don't have to complete the interactive form. I imagine you are getting that error message because you have selected 'no' for premium appointment -meaning you are saying you have already applied by post and have been sent a letter asking you to make an appointment to give biometrics.

It is not possible to book and in person /premium appointment more than 6 weeks in advance if this is what you are attempting to do.

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Greenie. I got this, after I have entered my prompted characters of my memory word. I wanted to know if the interactive form is must. Got clarified now.

At this moment, even calendar dates in appointment section are grayed out after May 17. So I will wait few more days to reach 6 week window.