ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query on Tier -1 General Extension earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

is123
Newly Registered

Urgent Query on Tier -1 General Extension earnings

Post by is123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi there,

Please help me with following queries and give me correct direction.

1) I have a extension due on june 2012. I need total earnings of 50k for 12 months period .But i am shortage of 2,500K .So pls advice me how to manage this amount?. i.e can i do any part time job in the weekend and can show that amount? if yes , what are the documents required for this proof?

2) I was without work for 2 months in nov & dec 2011. So can i show the above mentioned shortage amount as my earning amount for these months and can i get credited the same into my account on this month feb 2012?

3) Also i am getting some fuel allowance credited to my account by my current employer which is not included in payslip and credited separately in to my account. Can i show this amount as my earnings?

Awaiting for your help and advice.

Thanks in advance.

I.Sameer

MB243

Re: Urgent Query on Tier -1 General Extension earnings

Post by MB243 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 pm

is123 wrote:Hi there,

Please help me with following queries and give me correct direction.

1) I have a extension due on june 2012. I need total earnings of 50k for 12 months period .But i am shortage of 2,500K .So pls advice me how to manage this amount?. i.e can i do any part time job in the weekend and can show that amount? if yes , what are the documents required for this proof?

2) I was without work for 2 months in nov & dec 2011. So can i show the above mentioned shortage amount as my earning amount for these months and can i get credited the same into my account on this month feb 2012?

3) Also i am getting some fuel allowance credited to my account by my current employer which is not included in payslip and credited separately in to my account. Can i show this amount as my earnings?

Awaiting for your help and advice.

Thanks in advance.

I.Sameer
1) work part time, freelancing or anything...wotever floats your boat
2) No way you can do that, also credit the money from where exactly ??!
3) Fuel allowance is not earnings so cant be included
T1 guidance pg 20 read points 102 through 104

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Another case of 'Faking' salary for two months of unemployment.

Maybe you can look for a part time job or something to make up the remaining amount. Why do you want to backfill? You can't claim for expenses as salary as they are non taxable.

You can also talk to an immigration lawyer, maybe they would be in a better position to answer your queries.
Give me more Karma (+)

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 pm

is123 wrote:i.e can i do any part time job in the weekend and can show that amount? if yes , what are the documents required for this proof?
yes, you can do part time and include that income. documentation proof - same, payslip + bank statements
alternately, if you do freelance work, you need to register your self employment status with HMRC and need to submit paper works/accountants statements related to self employment.

is123
Newly Registered

Post by is123 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks for all ur valuable answers.

I am not trying to backfill or faking any documents during my employment gap.I am getting few partime job offer now to give online training in the weekends.But i am a permanent employee of other company. So can i take this part time offer in the weekend only and show this earnings for my visa points?. if yes, then in this case do i need to register as self-employment or do i just need to get a pay slip from the part time employer?.
Also, in this case can i give 2 payslips for one month from different employers..i.e one from permanent employer and one from partime employer?. Pls advice me indetail with documents and formalities

Thanks in advance

I.Sameer