ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natwest bank statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Natwest bank statements

Post by sheraz_aries » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

I recently received my natwest transaction bank statements , they are on Natwest color letter head paper (example: http://media.photobucket.com/image/natw ... 8.jpg?o=18)

The problem is i have to show for last 12 months but they send me statements from last 15 months, Now would they be acceptable as i cant take first few pages out because only the first page got my name while rest of the pages are like page 3 of 10 etc.
Many Thanks

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 am

I also have provided same NatWest bank statement as you mentioned. I spoke to NatWest telephone banking customer services and told them the date from where I need the statements .they sent me the same as I told them.
I think it doesn't matter if they have sent you your last 15 months statement.highlight with marker your invoice date or wages date credited in your bank statement and mention the start date and end date of your earning period being claimed from these statements.
or you can download your bank statements or transactions list for last 12 month from NatWest on-line banking website.take print outs and get stamped from any NatWest branch.

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 am

sheraz_aries,

Dont worry....just yesterday ie,17/02/2012......i Submitted my Application Sameday...and got Approval.....

I also need only march statement ...but bank have send me from jan...i..submitted all the statements but clearly mentioned in my covering letter...and explained to the .....Case worker.....as your name is there...just higlight the payments ever month...it will be easy for case worker.....It

s not all a problem....

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 am

village wrote:sheraz_aries,

Dont worry....just yesterday ie,17/02/2012......i Submitted my Application Sameday...and got Approval.....

I also need only march statement ...but bank have send me from jan...i..submitted all the statements but clearly mentioned in my covering letter...and explained to the .....Case worker.....as your name is there...just higlight the payments ever month...it will be easy for case worker.....It

s not all a problem....
Congratulations and thanks for your reply, would you be able to send me the covering letter you used at sheraz_aries@hotmail.com.
Many Thanks

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Covering letter
30 November 2011
To

The Case Officer
UK Border Agency
Tier 1 (General)

Subject: Application for an extension of leave under Tier-I (General) scheme

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, xxxxxxx wish to apply for an extension of permit under Tier 1 (General) scheme. My present visa status is Tier 1 (General) valid from xxxxxx through xxxxxxxxxx. Aside my application, I am also submitting my wife, xxxxxxxx application for extension of her stay as a Tier 1 (General) dependent.

Below is my self assessment summary and points breakdown:

Attributes Points Claimed
Age 10
Qualifications 35
Earnings 35
UK Experience 5
Total 85
English Language 10
Maintenance (Funds) 10
Grand Total 105

1. Age Assessment – 10 points claimed

My Date of Birth: XXXXXXX

Documents provided:
1) Passport

2. Qualifications – 35 points claimed

I am a post graduate from XXXXX University (UK NARIC recognised). I am currently in the UK and would wish to rely on the same qualification for which I was previously awarded points in this area.

3. Previous Earnings from my work - 35 points claimed

Earnings claim period for point assessment is XXXX – XXXX with sources of income being salary and dividends from XXXXXX.

Documents provided:

1. Pay Slips, signed and attested by Accountant
2. Dividend Vouchers, signed and attested by Accountant
3. Personal Bank statements for my current account with XXXX
Account Number: XXXX
Sort Code: XXX
4. Business account statements highlighting the payments
5. Letter from Accountant showing gross salary and net dividends
6. Copy of Company Incorporation Certificate for XXXXXX
7. VAT Registration Certificate for XXXXXX

Please refer to Covering Letter for Previous Earnings for more details

4. UK Experience – 5 points claimed

All my earning during the claim period were made in the UK

5. English Language Requirement – 10 points claimed

I had already proved the English language requirement in my previous application

6. Fund Maintenance Requirement – 10 points claimed

More than required minimum balance £ 1333.00 for a consecutive period of 90 days.

Period: XXXX to XXXXX (more than 3 months)
Account type: Current Account
Account Number: XXXX
Sort Code: XXXX

Please refer to Covering Letter for Fund Maintenance for more details.

I hope the information provided is satisfactory. However, if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

XXXXXXXX Contact Details

XXXX
Mobile: XXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
Landline: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E-Mail: XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX