ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statment requirement for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1980fk
Newly Registered

Bank statment requirement for FLR(M)

Post by 1980fk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Guys

I will be applying soon for my wife's FLR(M) application. I have an indefinite Leave to Remain
My wife is currently not working anywhere, but I work and my annual pay is 27600.
We do not claim any benefits, tax credit or even child benfit

Does the FLR(M) requires us to have any maintainance funds in my account? My pay comes in everymonth but we near about spends all of it and by the end of the month my account ending balance reflects £100-£200
Will we be in trouble while switching my wife's visa from the spouse of Tier1 General to FLR(M)

Please advise

1980fk
Newly Registered

Post by 1980fk » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Can someone please advise me on this one

Maya86
Newly Registered

Post by Maya86 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 am

Hi,

I am earning roughly the same as you and I use most of my funds by the end of the month too. I had no saving to declare and my husband got his FLRm.

1980fk
Newly Registered

Post by 1980fk » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am

Thats very positive to know, as my wife's visa is expiring in MAY and even if I start to maintain any specific amount in my bank account now I will not be able to produce a 3 month's bank statment in time and she may have to go back in that case.

Thanks for your response.

Moderators can you please second this? or is this something which is on descretion of the caseworker and varies case to case

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

You don't appear to have a problem with finances. You're obviously able to support yourselves on your income. Savings aren't mandatory.