ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Petition against the recent Fee changes

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:59 am

Guys,

This is to let you know that I will be signing the E-Petition when its ready. I don't like the Idea of getting bullied like this. We all have to work hard for every penny we earn. I am not going to put up with this extortion. I have written to my M.P. to not support this and would suggest all of you to do the same.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 am

longshift wrote:Guys,

This is to let you know that I will be signing the E-Petition when its ready. I don't like the Idea of getting bullied like this. We all have to work hard for every penny we earn. I am not going to put up with this extortion. I have written to my M.P. to not support this and would suggest all of you to do the same.
do you guys believe you can garner support of 100,000 people? The e-petition will not be taken up for discussion in the house of commons unless it is signed by 100,000 people (unless they have changed the process lately)
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

shahjee11

Post by shahjee11 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

push wrote:" do you guys believe you can garner support of 100,000 people? The e-petition will not be taken up for discussion in the house of commons unless it is signed by 100,000 people (unless they have changed the process lately)
It is indeed a hard target to achieve thats why I keep asking all to write to their MPs and if some one could set up a group on FB and once we know how many have joined the group, we can then ask them to sign the e petition.

shahjee11

E Petition Published.

Post by shahjee11 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

Peeps

e Petition has now been published and can be accessed from the following link.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29831

Please make sure that you spread the word and sign the petition. Please dont stop writing to your MPs coz we may not get 100k signatories. We can atleast try our best.

manuce

Post by manuce » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks Shahjee for posting this.

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:21 am

Just signed it and forwarded it to friends as well.

manuce

Post by manuce » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:47 am

same here just signed it and forward to 10 more friends.

manuce

Post by manuce » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

I can see we haven't been able to gather much support,can we please forward the same to family and friends as this can gather more votes. I believe this decision not effects 1 single person but the whole family as well who are associated with that person. So please gather more votes before the proposal as its not very far I think the date is April 2012.

sandeepk

Post by sandeepk » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

this is a little shameful that its been signed by only 147 people so far.

maybe people are happy paying these exorbitant fees.

guys, please sign and forward to all people you know

thanks

bobanus3000
Newly Registered

Post by bobanus3000 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

sandeepk wrote:this is a little shameful that its been signed by only 147 people so far.

maybe people are happy paying these exorbitant fees.

guys, please sign and forward to all people you know

thanks
THIS IS WHY IN ADDITION TO THIS PETITION EVERYONE MUST WRITE LETTER TO HIS MEMBER OF PARLAMENT (MP).
READ THIS TOPIC AS WELL:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=95432