ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience letter

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anand
Newly Registered

Experience letter

Post by Anand » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Hi All,

I am trying to get experience letter from my employer for applying hsmp. But I can't reveal that I need it for hsmp - so I told I need it for higher studies in UK. hence had put "Whomsoever It May Concern" under "To". But My manger asked me to put the Univiristy address on the top of experience letter, under "To," But then I said I need generic letter as I haven't determined which university to apply for - but then he said prepare multiple copies addressing each of the unvirsity where u want to apply I will sign them all.

So Now If I address the experience letter to a particular University in UK - can it be sent to HSMP - Will they accept it or they need it either addressed directly to hsmp or as "Whomsoever It May Concern"

Your reply in this regard would really help me. Please let me know how I should proceed now.

Thanks & regards,
-Anand.[color=green][/color]

samitinjai
Newly Registered

Re: Experience letter

Post by samitinjai » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 pm

Yeah, it never matters. Any letter from your employer providing that you have done a Graduate level work during some duration written on the Employer letter pad will be fully acceptable.

I used the letter which was made for the USA Embassy for L1 VISA: for the application of HSMP and I got it