ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Expense and Emp letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Keyrun

ILR - Expense and Emp letter

Post by Keyrun » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello,

I will soon be applying for ILR and have a couple of questions. Please help.

1. Previous earnings
As part of previous earning, I have to show earning for last 12 months. I have got all the payslips which also have expense details, which I cannot show as earnings, so do I just mention the expense in the document that I will list my earnings for CW. Why I ask is the taxable amount is different from gross amount as the gross has expense details as well ?
2. Emp letter
I have changed my job last April and few of the payslips part of previous earnings are from my previous earnings - do I have to get some letter about the earning from previous employer or the emp letter with earning details from current employer should be sufficient ?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Kiran

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:51 am

Any help please

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 pm

1. Use taxable income. In case you payslips don't explicitly mention taxable income (ideally it should), then calculate as gross income - expenses.

2. No you don't need letter from prev employer.

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 am

Thanks for your reply.

My sal slips has taxable income, so I need to just deduct the expenses and show the same on a word document.

On a different note but same topic. I was seeing my payslips last night. The payslips are always dated to the last day of the month end (not last working day) but this date doesn’t match the sal has been credited in bank - would that be an issue ?

Thanks, Kiran

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm

date of payslip is not critical but pay period is. a couple of days difference between the payslip date and salary deposit date is quite common as long as its paid within/for the pay period and net amount of the payslip matches with the amount credited in the a/c

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you