ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hina786
Newly Registered

appeals

Post by hina786 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi my brother gor refused today due to emplyment letter not sounding official, even though it was headed paper,stamped and signed! we will be appealing from the uk can someone tell me what the procedure is and how long can it take for family visit appeals? it is so annoying, if they wanted more info they could have bloody called the employer. :(

hina786
Newly Registered

Re: appeals

Post by hina786 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 am

hina786 wrote:Hi my brother gor refused today due to emplyment letter not sounding official, even though it was headed paper,stamped and signed! we will be appealing from the uk can someone tell me what the procedure is and how long can it take for family visit appeals? it is so annoying, if they wanted more info they could have bloody called the employer. :(
Anyone?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 am

See your PM

viralfunnies
BANNED

Re: appeals

Post by viralfunnies » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 pm

hina786 wrote:Hi my brother gor refused today due to emplyment letter not sounding official, even though it was headed paper,stamped and signed! we will be appealing from the uk can someone tell me what the procedure is and how long can it take for family visit appeals? it is so annoying, if they wanted more info they could have bloody called the employer. :(
they are *******, so of course they won't phone...too much work