ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa extension and Paypal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Onnel
Newly Registered

Visa extension and Paypal

Post by Onnel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi guys,

I am going to extend my Tier1 visa soon. I am a self employed and sell software (made by myself) via Paypal. The software is cheap, and there are around 5 thousand of transactions at Paypal.

Now, I need to gather the proofs of my earnings for UKBA. And in the list of the documents I see "invoices".

I see 2 problems here:

1. I do not need invoices in my business, because I ship nothing and the customers are all online and Paypal generates receipts for them. But I can print 5'000 of invoices on paper if needed. And make 5'000 copies (because UKBA wants to have the copies). And ... send 10'000 A4 sheets in a huge box to the Home Office to extend the visa. Is it what I should do?

2. As I said, I ship nothing, so Paypal does not gather postal addresses for me. And the invoices will show customers' name and email only, no postal address. Is it ok?

I did a search through this forum and found 4 topics about Paypal, but there is no information about successful extensions. Guys just asked questions like "Is Paypal sales list ok or not?", but noone said "I used Paypal, provided the list of sales and extended my visa successfully."

Please advise. Thank you.

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 am

Hi there,
you can download your invoice summary and history from paypal using following link.
https://history.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/w ... &nav=0.3.1

enter your start date and end date of period being claimed for Tier1 general in paypal.you can also request your invoices summary from paypal on there letter head using this number :08707 307 191
I think you do not need to send 5000 invoices if your payments from paypal has been credited in your bank account,I think you just only need paypal invoices payment summary.

hope this help.

Onnel
Newly Registered

Post by Onnel » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 am

razian97, thank you.

I know how to download the Paypal history records. I download CSV files on a monthly basis and import them to an accounting software. So, I can print the Balance Sheet, P&L etc. No problem at all.

But the invoices...

Thank you for your advice on calling Paypal to get the letter headed report. I will try this way.

Do you know any person who used this way (no invoices, but the list/summary from Paypal) and got a successful extension?

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:27 am

Onnel wrote:razian97, thank you.

I know how to download the Paypal history records. I download CSV files on a monthly basis and import them to an accounting software. So, I can print the Balance Sheet, P&L etc. No problem at all.

But the invoices...

Thank you for your advice on calling Paypal to get the letter headed report. I will try this way.

Do you know any person who used this way (no invoices, but the list/summary from Paypal) and got a successful extension?
I know one of my friend who used paypal but his scenario was different than you,he provided paypal downloaded invoices summary to his accountant and also sent that summary to UKBA as well.his visa was approved.
I think if you get invoice summary from paypal on there letter plus a confirmation and acknowledgement letter from paypal about your all payments and business should suffice.
accountant letter+paypal letters+bank statements are enough.

Onnel
Newly Registered

Post by Onnel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 am

razian97 wrote:you can also request your invoices summary from paypal on there letter head using this number :08707 307 191
I sent them a request by email, here is their answer:
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your transaction history request.
Mr. ***, since PayPal accounts not is bank accounts but e-money accounts we do not provide that service.
You would receive the same documents that you can download from your transaction history.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.
So, they will not send any official printed documents.

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Onnel wrote:
razian97 wrote:you can also request your invoices summary from paypal on there letter head using this number :08707 307 191
I sent them a request by email, here is their answer:
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your transaction history request.
Mr. ***, since PayPal accounts not is bank accounts but e-money accounts we do not provide that service.
You would receive the same documents that you can download from your transaction history.
It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.
So, they will not send any official printed documents.
I must say, you try again by calling them and explain. definitely the shall assist.as they did in my friend case.

kannan
Newly Registered

same case for me as well

Post by kannan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 am

could you please let me know about the uk ba response for your case?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 am

I have done that and it has been successful though I have sold goods delivered to customers.

Check:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... bay+paypal

marynwokedi
Newly Registered

Post by marynwokedi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

@Onnel

Can you please provide update on your application? Where you successful showing paypal accounts?