ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fined by Magistrate Court for SP30 (3 points, £60)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidra1
Newly Registered

Post by sidra1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

hello! i really need help in answering one question.
I was caught by the revenue inspector in November for using my sisters photo oyester card. now tfl has decided to prosecute me. I am waiting for magistrates court summons. my dad is applying for ilr on thursday 5th january and i am his dependent over 18. i havent been convicted yet and the prosecutor said that he will settle the case out of court once i recieve the summons. will it come up on my criminal check made by home office that i am waiting for a hearing? i dont really want to tell this to my dad. can anyody help me??

aneel_07

Post by aneel_07 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 am

yhmoon wrote:Thank you very much. I just double checked with the Disclosure Scotland, the basic disclosure contains only convictions considered unspent under The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. I think this will be useful. Anyway, gonna try it out tomorrow. Good Luck every one!

Polat wrote:best luck ... I hope you tell us of the outcome ...
regarding the disclosure certificate take it with you ... you might need it but it is not required as per the applicaton form
I am in a similar situation as you are. can you please tell me your status?

Thanks

friend12345

Post by friend12345 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 am

[quote="sushdmehta"]You declared your offence "assuming" that it was a criminal conviction.

If your request a CRB check and CRB report doesn't list your offence as a "conviction", then UKBA cannot can refuse your application for that reason (for not declaring a "not a unspent conviction" offence or for refusing you on the basis of "not a unspent conviction").

For the reason I have mentioned earlier, do not assume that you have a "unspent conviction".

[quote]Standard Disclosure
Also referred to as a Standard check. The Standard check contains details of all convictions held on the PNC including current and ‘spent’ convictions as well as details of any cautions, reprimands or ï¬