ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA route Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Reddevil
- thin ice -

EEA route Application

Post by Reddevil » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Austrian wife and non eu spouse wants to move to manchester.

Can they just go to airport with documents or they have to apply And if they apply how much time, cost and requirements.

What will be a time limit of permenant visa. Will it be 5 years or less. Applying for visa again and again is so hectic D

Thanks

sikaba
Newly Registered

Post by sikaba » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 pm

where are u departing from,i presume you in uk,if that is the case then just get a fast train at any train station to manchester,simple as that.cheaper than a plane

ca.funke
Belgium

Post by ca.funke » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:58 am

>>Reddevil<< wrote:I have appointment on 2 may in British Embassy vienna for Application of Family memeber of EEA NAtional.

I am married to Austrian women and we plan to live in UK.
Please provide me Checklist of Nessacary documents and confirm me if its not going to be hard process.
My wife Austrian passport is expired would that be a issue?

Thanks Advise
May I ask who you are asking this for? Is it yourself, or someone else? I mainly wonder because of your following entry only dating ~6 months back:
>>Reddevil<< wrote:I am pakistani but on spouse visa my spouse is EU national. my wife is using her treaty right. We live in england
If you want to change the title of your thread (this thread), you can actually >>do that<<.

No need for >>duplicate posts<<.

ca.funke
Belgium

Signed and dated Declaration prepared by EEA National

Post by ca.funke » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Reddevil wrote:Signed and dated Declaration prepared by EEA National

Any one have Template or strong declartion please provide. I have case pending on 2 may. ASAP

Thanks
PS - I´m quite sorry that this thread is all over the place. This is due to the OP posting the same question in >>multiple threads<<, and creating >>multipe user IDs<<...