ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Original Certificate/Transcripts for Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dnedunga
Newly Registered

Sending Original Certificate/Transcripts for Extension

Post by dnedunga » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi,
Do I need to send the original certificate/transcripts or NARIC statement for the extension application for Tier 1 (General).
Can I simply check 'Evidence previously provided with the applicants initial Tier 1 (general) application' and not send any evidence. Will this be OK?
I have not gained any new degree since my first application.

TIA,
Dil

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 pm

You can always check the option 'Evidence previously provided with the applicants initial Tier 1 (general) application' and that should be enough.

In same cases recently, UKBA asked the applicants to provide degree certificates even though they had provided the same during original Tier 1 application. Just to be on the safer side, include all the relevant documents.
Give me more Karma (+)

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

I would rather suggest to send a photo copy just for your satisfaction since the guidelines clearly says you dont need to provide the evidence for qualification if you have proved during the initial application. Again just my personal opinion..

supernova

Post by supernova » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

You can just check the option 'Evidence previously provided with the applicants initial Tier 1 (general) application'.

I took my original degree certificate in the PEO appointment. However my caseworker simply returned it to me saying that I have already submitted it for my initial application.