ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi guys, Has anybody here from waiting since early 2010 and were asked for further documents and for those who got approvals and being waiting since early 2010, did INIS asked for further documentations or they just sent you the approval.Many thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

some times they ask for addtional documents in later stage but its good sign once you submit your all the document to them.they will issue you the decision within few weeks.when did you applied .what basic dis you applied.what type of documents are they looking for it ?can you please share with us .good luck

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

I applied early 2010 on basis of marriage to an Irish spouse but no further documentations have been asked so far :!: :shock:

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm

also I asked for an update and was told that it is being processed in the normal way and that letter was signed from department of further processing, does anybody know what does it mean?if at all

KODO
Newly Registered

Post by KODO » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm

batakooji wrote:also I asked for an update and was told that it is being processed in the normal way and that letter was signed from department of further processing, does anybody know what does it mean?if at all
HI they didnt ask me for any thing since i apply but when i change job and house i wrote to them about change of circumstances ,they Acknowledge me after two months...GOODLUCK to you batakooji

aya101

Post by aya101 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

batakooji wrote:Hi guys, Has anybody here from waiting since early 2010 and were asked for further documents and for those who got approvals and being waiting since early 2010, did INIS asked for further documentations or they just sent you the approval.Many thanks
I have been waiting from October 2010 never got any letters for more documentation since I got the acknowledgement letter.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Congratulations to people who got their approval recently. I am also from May 2010 still waiting for Garda report.

I applied LTR end of June 2011, and that too is waiting for Garda report.

Jaja4me2
Newly Registered

Post by Jaja4me2 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 am

I have been waiting since September 2010, and I still haven't heard anything from inis. Applied on the long term residence basis.

earlybird
Newly Registered

Post by earlybird » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

I applied end of 2009 and have recently received my acceptance. The only thing is I've been travelling the past six months and don't have an up to date Garda ID to send in with my money and photos. Does anyone know if this will be a problem?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 pm

early bird can please explain when did you recieve yours approval ? why you didnot send them money and gnib card. is your visa expired

tiredmum

Post by tiredmum » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 am

Just send in your money, the gnib card and a letter explaining why your card is expired. Same thing happened to me and they accepted my explanation. Good luck

earlybird
Newly Registered

Post by earlybird » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 am

IQU wrote:early bird can please explain when did you recieve yours approval ? why you didnot send them money and gnib card. is your visa expired
In the past fortnight. I'm in the process of organising the funds and response now.
tiredmum wrote:thanks! I was a little worried and glad to hear that you had no problem.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm

is anyone else got his/her approvals today ?

faz.faz
Newly Registered

Post by faz.faz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

hi guys would like to share sumthin with u guys need sum advice, i applied in june 2011 via my solicitor. i called him yesterday for updated nd he gave me an appointment for april. and i told him it has been nearly 9 months .
he told me to wait . it may take maybe 4 or 5 months or maybe more. in ireland getting a citizenship approval is like a winning a lotto. you never know.
alan shatter and his team is just saying these things. their process is good but not that good. they said it before about 6 months process but they could nt keep their words and promises. thats why lots of questions has been raised in dail by some ministers and oppisitions.

faz.faz
Newly Registered

Post by faz.faz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm

bro i know one guy he applied in july 2011 and he got an approval.alan shatter and his team is just bull shitting , wel they did i mean fast the process in the beginning when he took the office. but thats it.

how would they process our cases in 6 months or finish back logs when their week end starts fron thursday and monday they come to work late coz of hang overs and we are expecting thousand of people pending cases in 6 months as they working only 3 days in a week with lots of lunch and breakfast and smoking breaks . they spend more time txting and chatting and cutting their nails then concentracting our cases.

[/b]

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm

faz.faz wrote:hi guys would like to share sumthin with u guys need sum advice, i applied in june 2011 via my solicitor. i called him yesterday for updated nd he gave me an appointment for april. and i told him it has been nearly 9 months .
he told me to wait . it may take maybe 4 or 5 months or maybe more. in ireland getting a citizenship approval is like a winning a lotto. you never know.
alan shatter and his team is just saying these things. their process is good but not that good. they said it before about 6 months process but they could nt keep their words and promises. thats why lots of questions has been raised in dail by some ministers and oppisitions.
just be patient, i applied in dec 2010 and still nothing yet ( urs is just 8 months) loads of 2010 are still waiting
kaybedab

faz.faz
Newly Registered

Post by faz.faz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

ro i know one guy he applied in july 2011 and he got an approval.alan shatter and his team is just bull shitting , wel they did i mean fast the process in the beginning when he took the office. but thats it.

how would they process our cases in 6 months or finish back logs when their week end starts fron thursday and monday they come to work late coz of hang overs and we are expecting thousand of people pending cases in 6 months as they working only 3 days in a week with lots of lunch and breakfast and smoking breaks . they spend more time txting and chatting and cutting their nails then concentrating our cases.

[/b]

Tandor

Post by Tandor » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

faz.faz wrote:bro i know one guy he applied in july 2011 and he got an approval.alan shatter and his team is just bull shitting , wel they did i mean fast the process in the beginning when he took the office. but thats it.

how would they process our cases in 6 months or finish back logs when their week end starts fron thursday and monday they come to work late coz of hang overs and we are expecting thousand of people pending cases in 6 months as they working only 3 days in a week with lots of lunch and breakfast and smoking breaks . they spend more time txting and chatting and cutting their nails then concentracting our cases.

[/b]
That's a pretty gross generalisation based on, I assume, no facts at all. Pretty insulting as well.

faz.faz
Newly Registered

Post by faz.faz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

kaybe wrote:
faz.faz wrote:hi guys would like to share sumthin with u guys need sum advice, i applied in june 2011 via my solicitor. i called him yesterday for updated nd he gave me an appointment for april. and i told him it has been nearly 9 months .
just be patient, i applied in dec 2010 and still nothing yet ( urs is just 8 months) loads of 2010 are still waiting
yea i know bro. i meant to say you guys should get ur approvals by now as ur from 2010. and there is lots of guys from 09. if you guys still waiting what can we expect from them

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 pm

faz.faz wrote:
kaybe wrote:
just be patient, i applied in dec 2010 and still nothing yet ( urs is just 8 months) loads of 2010 are still waiting[/quote

very frustrating, but what can we do?

yea i know bro. i meant to say you guys should get ur approvals by now as ur from 2010. and there is lots of guys from 09. if you guys still waiting what can we expect from them
kaybedab

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 am

Hi,

Any news from INIS today. Any early 2010 got approvals yet

Jaja4me2
Newly Registered

Post by Jaja4me2 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am

Any news from inis today? Applied September 2010.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

is anybody ring citizenship divsion today.is anyone else got his,her approval this week ?

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

when did you apply IQU and on what basis. Please share with us...also any news from today's calls

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

i applied in august 2011 marriage to eu citizens.no i try to call them phone line was very busy never get through with them.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: