ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT - Tier1 dep - verify doc list please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

ICT - Tier1 dep - verify doc list please

Post by hussainkothari » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi, My spouse and I are going to India to change her visa from ICT (Tier2) to a Tier1 dependant. Before we are off, I want to make sure we take all the docs with us. I am listing the docs below, experts kindly take a look below please -

1. visa application form for my spouse and daughter - VAF10
2. Photos
3. Passport
4. Birth Certificate for my daughter (is this needed?)
5. Copy of "all" pages of my passport
6. Bank stmts for the last 3 months in name of my spouse and me.
7. My payslips for last 3 months (required?)
8. Rent agreement in name of my spouse and me (required?)
9. Marriage Certificate - I think I have lost this. I have a copy from the marriage consulate. Earlier to my spouse being on ICT, she was my Tier1 dependant. So the certificate was verified then. Do you know what I can do in case I cant find the certificate?

Thanks,
H

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm Post subject: ICT - Tier1 dep - verify doc list please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, My spouse and I are going to India to change her visa from ICT (Tier2) to a Tier1 dependant. Before we are off, I want to make sure we take all the docs with us. I am listing the docs below, experts kindly take a look below please -

1. visa application form for my spouse and daughter - VAF10
2. Photos
3. Passport
4. Birth Certificate for my daughter (is this needed?)
5. Copy of "all" pages of my passport
6. Bank stmts for the last 3 months in name of my spouse and me. - Preferred if it is for 6 months - Ensure the balance (maintainence requirement) is maintained for atleast 3 months.7. My payslips for last 3 months (required?) - Required - Preferred if it is for 6 months
8. Rent agreement in name of my spouse and me (required?) - Required

9. Marriage Certificate - I think I have lost this. I have a copy from the marriage consulate. Earlier to my spouse being on ICT, she was my Tier1 dependant. So the certificate was verified then. Do you know what I can do in case I cant find the certificate? - Is your spouse name included in the Passport and Birth Certificate? Attach the copy.

- Also Include
- Bills (Council Tax, Elec and Telephone Bills), if any.
- Cover Letter from your side
- Job offer / reference leter

Thanks,
H

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks kadik,

The birth certificate has both of our names. And my spouse passport has my name as well.

-H

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Update: My wife got the visa.

I found the original marriage certificate and I submitted all the docs that I had mentioned and the docs suggested by kadik.

Thanks,
H