ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting Visa for my Parents thru Tier 1 General

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ananth
Newly Registered

Visiting Visa for my Parents thru Tier 1 General

Post by ananth » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Dear,

I have a query on applying a Visiting Visa for my Parents. Normally Visiting Visa stamping is done for a duration of 6 months.

I am on Tier1 General Visa and wish to apply for my Parents Visa so that they can be here in the beginning of May 2012

My Tier 1 visa is due for and extension in end of July 2012.

My Query is as below

1. Will My Visa expiry date have an impact on the duration of Visa Granted to my parents or will they stamp for 6 months not oversseing an extension in between ?

Request the knowledge expertise and similar situation candidates who processed the visa share their knowledge so that I can go ahead in applying the Visiting Visa.

Thanks

Anant.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:23 pm

As far as vistor visa is concerned they will get 6 Months stamp irrespective of your current expiry date.

Good Luck