ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalization and FIS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moataz adam

naturalization and FIS

Post by moataz adam » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 pm

hi guys
have some questions;
1-before 2 years my wife(EU citizen)(working) applied for medical card and family income supplement. as husband I had to sign the forms, they send her the FIS and medical cards ,they send me one as her spouse, later I sent back and I told them to stop it. will this affect my application? do I have to mention those matters in the naturalization form under other support received from government?
2- I have been working for two years only (now part time) is this a weakness in my application? do i have to send p21 for the last two years or for the whole last 5 years?
thank you very much

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

no you dont have to submit these details.only details you have submit if you was burden to the state means if your in dole .you cannot afford your self in state .good luck

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

no you dont have to submit these details.only details you have submit if you was burden to the state means if your in dole .you cannot afford your self in state .good luck

moataz adam

Post by moataz adam » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 am

thank you sage, u always availabe for help, good bless u