ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP! Authorizing Statutory Provision

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

filish11

HELP! Authorizing Statutory Provision

Post by filish11 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 am

Hi everyone, I finilising my documents for application now but I didn't notice that my solicitor friend didn't write anything on 'Insert Authorizing Statutory Provision'. He is on holidays now but I really want to pass the application tomorrow. What does Authorizing Statutory Provision neans? Please help. Thank you so much.

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 am

hi dont know about in the real terms but i believe u r mentioning about the deceleration to be made by the solicitor,yes u have to get the seal and the sign. from him and just to tell u after reading ur post i think the solicitor is ur family friend so he has taken things very lightly or he dosent know how to fill in the application so go to any other solicitor fess sill be 20 to 30 euros and he will do the job.

filish11

Re: hi

Post by filish11 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 am

biggerjosh wrote:hi dont know about in the real terms but i believe u r mentioning about the deceleration to be made by the solicitor,yes u have to get the seal and the sign. from him and just to tell u after reading ur post i think the solicitor is ur family friend so he has taken things very lightly or he dosent know how to fill in the application so go to any other solicitor fess sill be 20 to 30 euros and he will do the job.
Thank you biggerjosh, it was a little bit confusing cause it said on the form, he needs to sign W2 which is part that said 'Insert Authorizing Statutory Provision' and there is another W2 which he needs to write my name. So I think it's just W2 my name and not the Authorizing Statutory Provision that he needs to sign becuase he is already a solicitor.

One issue is that on the declaration that my husband needs to sign, he put his name on 'Authorizing Statutory Provision' which I think he should'nt put because he is a solicitor. I don;t know if I need to ask him to cross it out or just leave it as it is.