ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal timelines

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hina786
Newly Registered

appeal timelines

Post by hina786 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi all i am appealing against a family visit refusal and was wondering what the tmescale is for appeals lodged in the uk.i have read the appeals page but was wondering do they not have a timescale document to see how fast appeals are processing these days? everyone seems to be appealing these days, not many visas getting issued. :(

His refusal was due to his employment not seemed to be true even though it was son stamped,headed paer and signed!! he gets wages in hand and his bank statement didnt reflect this so we are thinking of appealing and getting new letter from his employer confirming his payment method and including his employers company registration. hopefully that should be enough to overturn refusal at ecm review. anyone think of anything else i could send.

thanks