ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success: SET(O) Solihull PEO – 20/02/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

flyingbeen
Newly Registered

ILR Success: SET(O) Solihull PEO – 20/02/2012

Post by flyingbeen » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:33 pm

First of all, I would like to thank this forum and all the mods and all the members for their advice and support. I have to say that the information, knowledge, and friendliness I found here helped me to prepare for the appointment and in the end, made me quite relaxed about it and what to expect on the day.

Highlights of the case (HSMP+TIER1):
1. HSMP 16/03/2007
2. Extension of HSMP at 2009 to TIER1 20/03/2012
3. Same employer throughout
4. Main applicant and wife
5. Total absent 130 days, no single one over 90 days

Booked the appointment online exactly 6weeks before 20/02/2012.

Tip: if you want to book an appointment at a particular PEO, best try 0:00 since the new slots start to release at that time.

I arrived 50 minutes early, parked the car at John Lewis car park which is pay on foot.

Tip: Highly recommend, since you don’t know how long to take the whole process.

Appointment at 9:00, walked (took 2minutes) to door step of PEO at 8:20 was the second on the queue and allowed in at 8:30, through airport style security check and they gave a quick look at my application and sent me through been given a token number.

At 8:50 my token number has been called, here are the conversations:

CW (nice lady): good morning
M: morning
CW: is your appointment for 2 people?
M: yes
CW: which type of appointment you have been booked for?
M: ILR
CW: which category?
M: tier1
CW: is your dependant with you?
M: yes, do you want her come here?
CW: it’s up to you
M: right, I will ask her to come here
Then I called my wife to the counter

CW: can I have your passports and application form please?
M: sure, handed over 4 passports (2 of them are previous ones for each) and the form to her.
CW: and photographs please

Passed 4 photos, 2 each

CW: when did you take the photos?
M: last week

CW: that’s fine, may I have your LIUK?
CW started to check the passports and look through her computer and typing, after a while ,asked me to give her 5 minutes to check them.

CW went through the form from page 1 to the end, then back to the absent section and grabs a calculator, then I said I have prepared a list of absent sheet, she said that’s brilliant thanks.

Now CW studied the Previous Earnings of section 9, then I handed to her the spreadsheet of total earnings I claimed for the past 12 months.

CW: can I have some types of proof for your earrings.
M: I have 12 month payslips and bank statements

CW: that’s right

CW started to count the number of payslips and bank statements, then cross checked the figures on the payslips/ bank statements and the spreadsheet I provided.

CW: everything is fine for me.

CW: I can grant ILR for both of you, just to make the payment at next counter, the passports would be ready after two hours, there are a lot of shops around here, enjoy yourself.

M: thanks.

Made the payment £2025 with Debit Card.

We left the building which was 9:15.

We went back into the shopping precinct, got something to eat, and did a bit of shopping, and 90 minutes later we returned to pick up the completed passports. Everything was fine, and I made sure to return my completed feedback form they had given me when I came in.

The staff at the Solihull branch were very professional and friendly, which helps to calm the nerves. All in all a very good and memorable experience. and the very best to all you future applicants, my prayers and wishes are with you all.
[/b]

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm

congrats.....nice of you to explain the whole process as experienced by you.

Sup

Post by Sup » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm

congrats...
Was there rush in the morning? I have same 9 O'clock appointment but on 27th March..

flyingbeen
Newly Registered

Post by flyingbeen » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks

Not really, cos every person has been scheduled.

Aug07

Post by Aug07 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Congrats,

I have query ,is it ok if I submit 11 month salary slip?

srirags

Post by srirags » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi flyingbeen,
Can you let us know when you got your EC (entry clearance) and the date you entered the UK. Just need to get clarified whether we can apply 28 days before the 5th anniversary provided we entered uk within the 90 days from the entry clearance date.

Thanks in advance,
srirags

flyingbeen
Newly Registered

Post by flyingbeen » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats,

I have query ,is it ok if I submit 11 month salary slip?
sorry mate, I'm not quite sure "11 month salary slip" will be right or not, you may get answer for senior members.

flyingbeen
Newly Registered

Post by flyingbeen » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi flyingbeen,
Can you let us know when you got your EC (entry clearance) and the date you entered the UK. Just need to get clarified whether we can apply 28 days before the 5th anniversary provided we entered uk within the 90 days from the entry clearance date.

Thanks in advance,
srirags
EC = HSMP 16/03/2007
Entered the UK = 20/03/2007
Appointment date = 20/02/2012

hope these helps