ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Rejected..Need Help for Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:48 pm

It is not in Guidelines

It is in internal Case worker Manual.. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=5195

Caseworkers are following that manual as their guide.

Read it fully you can get it

Hope you might have seen it before

rumi32
Newly Registered

Post by rumi32 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:17 am

Dear Haris!
I am talking about the same thing. There is no mentioning of assistant engineer in internal case worker manual. Please tell me where u have seen it.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:16 am

Dear Rumi,
Sorry I had remembrance that I seen it in some document, But couldnt find that now..

But believe my words.. My OISC registered consultant once told my friend who is an 'assistant engineer' to ask his company to give reference in some other title. That consultant is not ready to submit the application with that title claiming graduate level experience, since he felt that there are some risk in applying with that title.

Based on that only I told here..

I am sure 'assistant engineer' post name is the problem here.. But you can win even with that title, if your role description is really convincing. But it depend on your luck only.

rumi32
Newly Registered

Post by rumi32 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:42 am

Dear All!
Please tell me that can i attach any print out from the website or annual report of the company with the revision form. Will they consider this as additional document?

Please reply.Its very urgent

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:16 pm

If there are stamped or signed it can considered as documents. If there is not any signature it should not consider as document.

rumi32
Newly Registered

Post by rumi32 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:31 pm

It means that I can send annual report and print out of the website of my company?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Hi rumi32
In review Case you are not allowed to send another evidence. It is clearly mention in the guideline. But you copuod add evidence if you dcide to fle a new application.

Pantaiema
rumi32 wrote:It means that I can send annual report and print out of the website of my company?

madanrm

One line reject : Need help

Post by madanrm » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:52 am

Guys

I got a refusal letter today after 3 months of long wait. No points awarded for Work Exp and Past Earnings . Reason given "Unable to verify documents ". Just one sentence :-(. I had given phone, fax and email address also.

Pls advise what i can do for review . Pls share your experiences.

Regards
Madan