ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF4A SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION??? HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theboycj1
Newly Registered

VAF4A SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION??? HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Post by theboycj1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Me and my wife recently got married on Dec 3rd in Serbia. We are looking to apply in Serbia over the next few weeks for spouse/settlement visa.

However, I have attached all of my bank statements (last 12 months) and payslips (5 months), but I get paid into my account on the 27th of each month, and my last bank statement shows history up till the 27th Jan 2012 and it is now into February?

Would it matter and could this affect my application if my wife applies in her home country over the next few days?

Would this data gap make much difference?

Also my employers letter stating my salary and what role I conduct and that I am in permanent employment is in handwritten form on company letterhead? Does it matter if it is not typed up?

Please do let me know if you can urgently help!!!!!!

theboycj1
Newly Registered

Post by theboycj1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Also the information I am looking to provide as an evidence list is as the below, does any one think there is anything else that needs to be added....

EVIDENCE LIST

• A copy of my most recent Passport Photocopy
• Mrs's original most valid Passport. In addition to this 3 previous passport’s of Mrs
• International Marriage Certificate, which has been translated into English alongside the apostille stamp.
• 2 x Passport photos of Mrs and mine
• Details of accommodation which include:
 Council Tax Statements
 Water Bills
 Supporting email from the landlord confirming Mrs's permission to reside in the flat with myself.
 Tenancy agreement with Mrs's name included to confirm that she has permission to live at this flat with myself.
 Supporting letter from the letting agent on behalf of the Landlord to confirm that permission has been given to Mrs's to live at the property with myself.
• Evidence of Mrs's and my current employment.
 Me: Two letters confirming detailing salary and the length of employment on letterheaded paper.
 Mrs: A letter confirming employment showing sabbatical status.
• Information about me and Mrs's finances.
 Me: Bank Statements with 12 months history prior to the application of this visa. This includes my request for the statements and a letter from the bank confirming that they have provided me with such documents. Dates show history from xNovember 2010 till x January 2012.
 Me: Payslips overing period from September 2011 till January 2012.
 Me: Two proofs of evidence of savings held in Me name. (Approx £4k saving)
 Mrs: Confirmation of savings held.
• Mrs: Documentation which shows property held in <moderator removed>’s name.
• Mrs: Evidence that English Level of Competency has been met: IELTS certificate.
• Evidence of relationship to date:
 Email Screen Prints of email correspondence from dates between 9th June 2010 till February 2012.
 Photocopies of photos taken from holidays abroad and time spent together. This also includes photos from our civil wedding ceremony.
 Emails confirming hotel reservations for holidays abroad.
 Printed copies of flight itineraries from early August 2010 till current when seeing each other.
• Mrs: Court document showing that Mrs is in no form under any investigation of any type. Document is translated into English with apostille.
• 2 x Apostille Birth Certificates of Mrs and me
• Me: Copy of certificate of no impediment with apostille.
Copies of mine and Mrs's CV's

If anyone can think of anything else then please let me know!!
Last edited by MPH80 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing name as requested