ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gap between two courses,

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sinner

Gap between two courses,

Post by Sinner » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello,

I got admission in ACCA+MBA course last year, but the college gave me CAS letter for only ACCA and said they will issue a separate MBA CAS. Now, my visa based on first CAS will be expiring in OCT 12 and I don't have any ACCA classes before OCT 12. MBA classes are starting in April and September. Is this possible to start MBA in September rather than in April and then apply for Tier 4 extension based on MBA at the same time?

derlin

Re: Gap between two courses,

Post by derlin » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Sinner wrote:Hello,

I got admission in ACCA+MBA course last year, but the college gave me CAS letter for only ACCA and said they will issue a separate MBA CAS. Now, my visa based on first CAS will be expiring in OCT 12 and I don't have any ACCA classes before OCT 12. MBA classes are starting in April and September. Is this possible to start MBA in September rather than in April and then apply for Tier 4 extension based on MBA at the same time?
When did your ACCA studies begin and end? State the month and year, please.