ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused due to low salary requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobbyji
Newly Registered

ILR refused due to low salary requirements

Post by bobbyji » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi all,

hope somebody will help me...

i was on old work permit and worked with same company for 5 years. i have been appointed as shift manager under 15250 p.a. on 2007. and last year i have been increased with 16700 p.a as a store manager. when i applied for ILR from croydon PEO they have retained my application for one month and send it back with refusal saying your salary is lower then the actual requirement, which suppose to be 18000 p.a.
i was not aware of the rules and even though my consultant did not told me anything about this. UKBA have retained all my documents including my and my husband passports. i have right to appeal but i dont know what to do? My visa is already expired.
my employer is happy to provide any letter, documents and ready to increase my salary to appropriate rate.

i m reading this forum everyday now a days there are people like sushdmetha, john, vinny etc... are really helping people i will be very glad if i got some advice from them on that course.

i m really stuck don't know what to do?

*can i re-apply? as linked below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=86438

*can i appeal on old work permit grounds but how many chances in there to win the appeal?

Many thanks