ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr apply and employer intentionally sack me . Pls help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miyazi78

Ilr apply and employer intentionally sack me . Pls help

Post by miyazi78 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 am

Hi every one . I hope that some will help me about my problem . I am about to apply this month for ILR under 10 years long residence rule . I came UK 11th feb 2002 . So I will apply in 26 before complete my 10 years .

Now , what's is my problem ? Right now I am under tier 2 visa . The relationship with my employer is terrible . They sack me this week .  Still i am on their pay role and they haven't have my passport details. Now they give me pressure to send my passport copy . Because I am apply 26 days before  complete my 10 years and in any chance if they inform home office now . Is that make any problem ?

Another question . What if they complain after 11 feb to home office . I am really in tense . Pls give me some kind suggestion . 

Best regards 
Miyazi 

ticktick
Newly Registered

Post by ticktick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:09 am

You are on tier2 visa and have been in this country for the last 10 years and your English is just pathetic as I didn't get any thing at all!!

What and where you have been studying in this country as obviously you can't be on a work permit for the last 10 years so you have been a student here during these 10 years seeking extension after extension using forged letters from bogus colleges to complete 10 years so that you can claim ILR and then benefits!!

People become doctors in 5-6 years and these people who are on student visas claim to be studying here for 10 years which is a big fat lie as if they would have been studying here for 10 years continuously this country would have been jam packed with Ph.D. doctors and would have needed no more foreign highly skilled workers category from outside the EU!!!!!!

when this government will open its eyes and stop this abuse of our educational system which has recently become a joke and its institutions have become visa supplying factories.

It puts pressure on our resources and services including NHS,schools,housing,benefits,transport,jobs etc. etc. etc. and the list just goes on and on...

Who says that students are temporary and they return to their countries after they finish their 'studies' no body return to their country they just come here to complete 10 years and for ILR and for citizenship and thats all,just have a look at the number of posts in 10 year rule thread in this forum and it will surely reveal that most of the students are granted permanent stay after 10 years.

I wonder if visa officers are so dumb that they don't know how is it possible for an international student to stay here for 10 years???
when university and college fees for them are £5000-£10,000 a year???
where do they get these funds from???why does it take all of them 10 years to finish studies???what degrees they have completed in this time???why they don't interview them before granting extensions to check their level of English language????If they are so weak in studies then why they are granted student visas in the first place as they can't finish within the initial time frame of 3 year visa?????How do they support themselves in 10 years when they are only allowed to work 20 hours at max???
Why don't they do thorough checks to find out the source of fees and funds during this time???Why don't they send officials and auditors to these colleges and universities to find out if the fees are really paid into there accounts or they are just numbers being shown on paper?????

There is a big question mark on this whole student visa scam as it is not transparent and home office really need to restrict all temporary residents from settlement in this country.

ticktick
Newly Registered

Post by ticktick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 am

Now , what's is my problem ? Right now I am under tier 2 visa
:roll:
The relationship with my employer is terrible
what do you mean by that???
They sack me this week
Have you already been sacked or about to be sacked or will be sacked in the near future for sure or you are just afraid that you will be sacked????????
Still i am on their pay role and they haven't have my passport details
You are on tier2 visa and you are suggesting that they haven't got your passport details :roll:
Now they give me pressure to send my passport copy . Because I am apply 26 days before complete my 10 years and in any chance if they inform home office now . Is that make any problem ?
:roll:
Another question . What if they complain after 11 feb to home office . I am really in tense . Pls give me some kind suggestion .
First of all some one will have to decrypt your ciphered query so that it makes any sense for a normal human being unless it has been intended for an alien or a super computer to interpret it :roll:

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi miyazi78, I don't have answers to your questions but I am sure someone else on the forum will be able to help. If I understand correctly, you are on Tier 2 and this week you were sacked. In a few weeks (on 26th Jan) you were planning to apply for ILR based on 10 years long residence. You have been asked to provide your employer with your passport details (presumably so they can notify UKBA that your employment is terminated?). And your questions are: can you still apply for ILR? and what issues will you have given that your employment has been terminated and UKBA will be notified of this?

ticktick, I agree that we should make sure we express ourselves using correct grammer and spelling, and posters are likely to receive more responses if they are clear. However, let's not make assumptions about miyazi's immigration history or use his/her post as an excuse to express general views that aren't relevant to the question. We come to the forum in the spirit of seeking and providing help to others.

Re: Ilr apply and employer intentionally sack me . Pls help

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 pm

miyazi78 wrote:Hi every one . I hope that some will help me about my problem . I am about to apply this month for ILR under 10 years long residence rule . I came UK 11th feb 2002 . So I will apply in 26 before complete my 10 years .

Now , what's is my problem ? Right now I am under tier 2 visa . The relationship with my employer is terrible . They sack me this week .  Still i am on their pay role and they haven't have my passport details. Now they give me pressure to send my passport copy . Because I am apply 26 days before  complete my 10 years and in any chance if they inform home office now . Is that make any problem ?

Best regards 
Miyazi 
1. If you are under Tier 2 then your employer wud have used u passport details wen they issued a certificate of sponsorship so i am surprised why they are asking for it again.
2. If you are asked to leave the job then follow the correct procedures as stated in the guidance form(procedure to inform HO on termination of employment) and i am sure that you get time to look for a different employer with a new sponsorship.
3. If you apply under the 10 years category then it wud not make any difference if your employer inform the HO as your are applying under the 10 years category and not Tier 2 visa.
4. As long as you meet the requirements of that category, you will get the ILR.
5. Just make sure that if guidance says that on termination of employment, you need to inform HO then do it as your employer will have to do that under the sponsorship duties and responsibilities.

mohd24
Newly Registered

Post by mohd24 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Hi miyazi78, Welcome to United Kingdom, you got nothing to worry.you completed 10yrs already can apply ilr any time.If you signed any contract it should say a employer should give you atleast three month notice.If not go to any Tribunal court againt your employer you got 3 months to do that" I learned from life in uk test". Hopefully by that time ur passport will be back with ILR stamped.

If you need any help Regds. to long term ILR visa ask me.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 pm

miyazi78 wrote:Hi every one . I hope that some will help me about my problem . I am about to apply this month for ILR under 10 years long residence rule . I came UK 11th feb 2002 . So I will apply in 26 before complete my 10 years .

Best regards 
Miyazi 
Do not worry too much about it. Even if you lose your job, the whole process of revoking your visa takes time. In the mean time you can apply for another visa from the home office (any visa which requires biometrics) by post. When you receive your biometrics letter delay having them taken as long as possible. And chose an appointment date that is after the day you become elligible for ilr. You can then apply when your visa has been extended or approved because you would have achieved 10 years. You do not need to have a valid visa to apply for 10yr ilr. As long as you have accrued a period of 10 years continuous lawful stay, you are elligible. These are the rules.