ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience letter-please advise correctios

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhumi

Experience letter-please advise correctios

Post by Bhumi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:31 pm

hi Senior members / Approvals,

I have been reading quite a lot iof queries on the forums and am quite impressed by the response and help everyone has received from this site.

I am planning to apply for my HSMP in Jan 07', but i have started collecting and preparing documents well in advance so that i am not in panic later. Please find below a draft of my experience letter. Please can you'll advise me if i need to add on more details.

HSMP Address..

To Whom so ever concerned.

xxxx has been working with xxxx as Marketing and Logistics Manager since July/04’ to current on a full time basis. She is a very hardworking person and lives well up to the high scores in her academics. Her job responsibilities in brief are as follows:

1. Development and implementing of New Project for the Indian Market which include introducing a strong Marketing plan and strategy for Enlight products through SWOT analysis.
2. Management of the entire logistics department which includes liaising with manufacturers for purchasing products, administering warehousing operations, storage, budgetary planning and Inventory Control.
3. To create reports of stock levels, stock forecasting, evaluate transportation costs, negotiate the best price and choose the correct international and Domestic Supplier.
4. Developing the Enlight business by analyzing problems and producing viable and cost effective solutions.

Her talent in IT and enthusiastic marketing plans are very appealing to the company’s strategy. Her academic qualifications (Masters in Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in International Marketing) are very impressive and have proved to be very essential and useful for this post. She has adapted well to the work environment and her colleagues for the time that she has worked with us.

I would like to request you to process her application at the earliest and should you require any further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

________

(General Manager)

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi..

I think u can add...

1. Role performed was graduate level...or job required a academic graduate level degree...

2. U know ur job responsibilties better...be sure they show were graduate level responsibilties...take gud suggestions from ur seniors...

3. Be sure it is on company letter Head...

Before drafting finally, must go through case worker guidance notes for Work exprience...i think ur role is mentioned there...

Rest seems fine...

Regards,

Paramjit

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 pm

thanks a lot paramjit for your reply. Will make a few more changes.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:15 pm

U r most welcum....

Regards,

Paramjit

CHINEDU
Newly Registered

Post by CHINEDU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:38 pm

Bhumi,

tell them the role is graduate level, it is full time, your duration and your job title.

Bhumi

Do I need to add more in Job description??

Post by Bhumi » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:46 pm

thanks chinedu,

however i have already mentioned in the experience letter as full-time, have also mentioned my duration, my job title...

The only thing left to be added is it is full time. Will do that.
thanks for your reply though.

But I just need to know whether do i need to add more for Job description althouth i thing my letter does explain quite a lot.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:02 am

Mentioning more and more responsibilties will not help much...Just be clear with your words..that they show your job is graduate Level...

Exp is main rejection reason...So be clear...Just refer your seniors...or see big companies Job ads...

Regards,

Paramjit

gundep
Newly Registered

Post by gundep » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply on dec first week. i have couple of questions.
I work for a big company and they may not be willing to give expericence certificate with roles and resp. they may say its not policy to give so.
how to mange this?
also, i have salary slips emailed to me every month by company . is ti enough to have them stamped and signed by accountant. i have salary statement from company on letter head showing gross monthly and annual salary. will this be sufficient along with CA's letter abt earnings and bank statements with salary credited.
am worried abt the experience certificate from current employer.
also whom they will contact. do we have to give any phone number in the HSMP form. is it req to give HR number or our team number.
thanks,
LN

gundep
Newly Registered

Post by gundep » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply on dec first week. i have couple of questions.
I work for a big company and they may not be willing to give expericence certificate with roles and resp. they may say its not policy to give so.
how to mange this?
also, i have salary slips emailed to me every month by company . is ti enough to have them stamped and signed by accountant. i have salary statement from company on letter head showing gross monthly and annual salary. will this be sufficient along with CA's letter abt earnings and bank statements with salary credited.
am worried abt the experience certificate from current employer.
also whom they will contact. do we have to give any phone number in the HSMP form. is it req to give HR number or our team number.
thanks,
LN

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:03 pm

hi Gundep ,

I do understand your situation. However it is very important to have a job description according ot casrworkers guidelines.. But what you can do in this situation is - did you have your current job advertised when you joined this company and do you have a copy of it. If you have that , that will have your job description in it. But i dont know how feasible this solution is for you.

However There are a lot of posts in this forum who has faced a similar problem please read those post you might find some solution in there.

All the best.