ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Interview

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Joe_06
Newly Registered

Help! Interview

Post by Joe_06 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:50 am

Hi, I am Joe in LA and my situation is like that: I took the medical test two month ago and was told no interview was required in the letter from the consulate general; but last month I got a letter from the Consulate General that requirs me to take an interview at the end of next month. My question are as follows:
1. Why would this happen? My interview has been waived based on my understanding, is it right?
2. What kind of questions would they usually ask for an interview?

Thanks

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:46 pm

Hi Joe,

the interview will be a detailed one ranging from questions about your personal life (place of birth, family etc) to your professional qualification ... wat ever you have stated in ur applications and question like why u want to go to canada, where ll u settle, name of premier of that particular province etc.

You may be required to original educational docs, pay slips or bank statements. so keep them handy.

best of luck.

Joe_06
Newly Registered

Post by Joe_06 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:42 am

Hi Mal and FinPro, thanks a lot for your help and information. It is great helpful.