ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have lost WRS card, what to do?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aldona
Newly Registered

I have lost WRS card, what to do?

Post by aldona » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi,
I wonder if anyone could help me.
I have registered with WRS in 2006 and I have lost the card in 2008. I have contacted WRS but they are refusing ro re issue another copy. I am still in posetion of the certificate and I have also a copy of the card.
Is there any way around to get the original re-issued again??

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 pm

If you have been on WRS scheme since 2006, you should have qualified for Registration Certificate in 2007. There is no need to have WRC indefinitely.

Have you applied for Registration certificate on EEA 1, if you haven't, then you need to do so.

If you complied with the conditions applied to the WRS and worked 12 months completely with your employer, then you qualify for a registration certificate.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

peterkyjovsky
Newly Registered

WRS is still needed!!!

Post by peterkyjovsky » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Obie wrote:If you have been on WRS scheme since 2006, you should have qualified for Registration Certificate in 2007. There is no need to have WRC indefinitely.

Have you applied for Registration certificate on EEA 1, if you haven't, then you need to do so.

If you complied with the conditions applied to the WRS and worked 12 months completely with your employer, then you qualify for a registration certificate.
I have diferent experience. To day 22/02/2012 I was at court about Child Benefit apeal. They asking for WRS certificate from 2004 and letter from employer that I have working there more as 12 moths. I have lost this certificate and employer is not any more. I have Pernament residence card and court don't accepted it as proof. This mean WRS certificate is for ENGLISH LAW system only one accepted document and Residence card is only stupid sticker on piece of cardboard.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:29 pm

That Judge seem to have erred in Law, you should appeal the decision.

If the refusal is only based on you not providing WRS card, then it is purely wrong.

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Obie wrote:That Judge seem to have erred in Law, you should appeal the decision.

If the refusal is only based on you not providing WRS card, then it is purely wrong.
What happens when there is a WRS Card issued in 2009 and 12 months period under WRS is completed but that employment was not registered until 2010? PR application has been refused on this ground. Is there any way out?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm

If there was a WRS issued in 2009, then the employment would have been registered, except if the person changed job after the WRS was issued and did not register the new job.