ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we stand a chance or will we be flying to Venezuala?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mikeal
Newly Registered

Do we stand a chance or will we be flying to Venezuala?

Post by mikeal » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:37 pm

I hope somone has an idea or 2
The situation is that I am married (Me British ) to a woman from Venezuela.We have 2 children who have British passports although the oldest, 5 yrs , was born in Venezuela. The youngist is only 1 yr old baby boy . The oldest speaks fluent English and considers himself British.. I have really let them down. We are applying for my wives ILR after 3 years together in the UK . She is livid with me.I dont blame her. I suffered from a serious gambling addiction/deppression which went along with alot of proffesional bad luck. Started several business's which went nowhere for example and have been unemployed for over a year. Nearly pulled off a huge deal which would of changed my life but it didint go through. Although I havnt been on benefits for 2 years. I was on them for a 4 month period.
Basically what will they make of this at Birmingham when we apply for the ILR. I have inherited some money and land (in my Fathers country-) but have had to support Mother,Grandmother,Brothers,business that involves alot of travelling etc with it and my monthly outgoings have been high. I really dont know if it is worth us applying for the ILR. My wife is a trained manager who is starting to hate me ,the crazy chancer.So am I. My no1 fear is they deport her. Can anyone recomend anything we could do. Can they actually deport the Mother of 2 young British children? And what could we do to keep us together in the UK?
Any advise will be greatly appreciated by us all please. Sorry I forgot to ad that i have decided to use 60% of last funds to open a car wash business with a partner. Dreams of the footy Biz is a thing of the past.