ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice Needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chan0976

Advice Needed

Post by chan0976 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi,

I am on a Tier2 (ICT) issued on Sep 2010 and valid till Aug - 2012. I have applied for Tier1 on Nov 2010 and it was rejected on Jan 2011.

I have been travelling back and forth the country and everytime at the port of entry I am stopped as there is an alarm set on my passport(I guess) and I would have to explain that I have applied for Tier 1 and it was rejected.

I am planning on travelling outside the country again for a week and since my Tier 2 visa validity is less than 6months,is it possible that I be stopped at the port of entry and not permitted to enter into the country.

Response is highly appreciated.

Regards

chan0976

Post by chan0976 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 pm

any advice?????what ever it is.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

They should not refuse entry, except under 321A or change of purpose (320(5)).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.