ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from landlord

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

letter from landlord

Post by destiniation_london » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Has anybody got any sort of template which I can use as no objection letter from landlord for allowing my wife and son to join me here...actually I rent from a private landlord and its not any sort of agency and his rent agreement is sort of couple of A4 size papers , would it be ok.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

You really don't need one in writing. Your TA should be enough. However just check with your landlord verbally that it is OK for your spouse to live with you if and when she comes

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 pm

I got a letter from my private landlord to describe the property amount of rooms, other people living there and that it meets overcrowding act and that he is happy for me and hubby to have one room for private use.