ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR in 2 days, URGENT question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sys_sagar

ILR in 2 days, URGENT question

Post by sys_sagar » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

I am going to apply for ILR under JR policy in 2 days.

In last 5 years, I have been self employed for only 8 months and rest all the time , I have been employed by the company. For last 4 years working for the same company. So, I would be having payslips for current year, 3 p60 and 1 p45.

I dont have any accounts for those 8 months as I was self employed. I did file self assessment on HMRC website for those 8 months but don't have any letter from accountant etc etc.

question:

1. Is is necessary to show that I was self employed for 8 months
2. Is it going to be a problem if I dont have any docs for self employment for those 8 months?

please advise so that I can act accordingly.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 am

Apply (postal) for ILR before leave expires.
Possible to submit further documents prior to decision.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.