ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration movement record

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

niteshj

immigration movement record

Post by niteshj » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 pm

In Australia there is a concept of 'movement record' that you can request from immigration department (at a cost) - this lists all your trips out of Australia (over the last 30 years or less if you want).

As I use IRIS quite often and also some stamps are faded on my passport .. I want to apply for a movement record to UKBA - I know it can be done but I just can't find any info on how I request such a list - all my trips in and out of UK in the last 5 years

Anyone know about this?

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

You can email Irisinfo@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for this request.

Please provide your Passenger ID - this appears on the Registration Report that you received on enrolment, your full name as it appeared in your passport at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment, your date of birth and your nationality

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:01 pm

jaskiratbaweja wrote:You can email Irisinfo@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for this request.

Please provide your Passenger ID - this appears on the Registration Report that you received on enrolment, your full name as it appeared in your passport at the time of enrolment or re-enrolment, your date of birth and your nationality
thanks - I guess that will just give me the IRIS dates? I also want ALL trips to cross-check and make sure I haven't missed anything

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 pm

niteshj wrote:
jaskiratbaweja wrote:You can email Irisinfo@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for this request.

thanks - I guess that will just give me the IRIS dates? I also want ALL trips to cross-check and make sure I haven't missed anything
Please look at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/

niteshj

Post by niteshj » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

jaskiratbaweja wrote:
Please look at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/
exactly what I was looking for
but it take 40 days to process! lucky I have 60-70 days

thanks once again